Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To all the Veterans out there.

n8dawg
    Thank you for keeping America safe, and extra thanks for the paid day off! I'll be on the lake Monday afternoon... I'll throw back a beer and throw up my roost for you guys!
    Nate

ELVIS
    I second that

wedge44
    Thanks....And please remember the Veteran's Day Holiday is to REMEMBER those that have given the ulimate sacrifice and those who will because others will not.....it's not about one's personal objecive or those of a political agenda....it's about those that have given from the War against England to the War against present day foes......it's even about those that gave in the worst one of all.....us v. us...north v. south...our most shameful part of history......just my thought for the day......Wedge

AirtimeLavey
    Thanks....And please remember the Veteran's Day Holiday is to REMEMBER those that have given the ulimate sacrifice and those who will because others will not.....it's not about one's personal objecive or those of a political agenda....it's about those that have given from the War against England to the War against present day foes......it's even about those that gave in the worst one of all.....us v. us...north v. south...our most shameful part of history......just my thought for the day......Wedge
    Nicely said. Thank you to all who serve, served and made the sacrifices for all of our freedoms. Most of us may never know how much sacrifice can truly be involved for those the men and women who serve, and their families. Our lives would definitely be different without them. Thank you.

adjones419
    Big thanks!

mrs.rvrluvr
    Yes, thank you to all the military personnnel. We are camping this weekend at Camp Pendleton. Staying here makes me even more appreciative of all they do for our country.

photo chick
    Very very well said!!! Thank you so much to all!!!

Speedman
    Very very well said!!! Thank you so much to all!!!
    Could not have said any better.

asch
    Couldn't agree more. Too bad folks don't have more interest in learning about that war and the events and subsequent sacrifice(s) made. I have a (ongoing) interest in learning about both sides. American veterans DESERVE to have their efforts memorialized.
    For myself, it's about my father (lost his eyesight while serving in Vietnam) and my grandfather who served in WWII as one of "Pattons own" as a tank operator.
    Thank you Veterans for your selfless service!
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1194827284

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast