Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Ultra, more of your friends???

boatsnblondes
    Seems it's OK to to tell the President that he enjoys the soldiers getting thier heads blown off...you and your liberal cronies are pathetic...useless, horrible wastes of human beings........
    http://breitbart.tv/html/6912.html
    I hope your liberalist points of view let you sleep at night....I bet you don't...being in bed with shitheels like this...Stark....

ULTRA26 # 1
    BnB,
    You made a fool out of yourself, in the other thread, without any help from others. Looks like you might be batting 1000 today.

boatsnblondes
    I did 6 years in the Navy....I stood my post...from San Diego, to the Indian Ocean, to the PErsian Gulf, back to the East coast and the Med. I have every right to talk, I put my life on the line and would gladly do it again if called...easily do it again....if you don't believe in something enough to die for it, what good are you? Honestly?

boatsnblondes
    Agreed. Then confine your attacks on people to the quality of what they have to say. You don't agree, fine. That doesn't make Ultra 26 stupid.
    I didn't realize that the Navy counted as military service, I stand corrected.
    It isn't, it was a country club at sea...I used to hit golf balls off the stern....outshot the captain more than a few times....

ULTRA26 # 1
    BnB, you should be very proud of your military service, Truly something Honorable. However, the way that you present yourself, in these forums, is less than stellar. Maybe you would be OK if hate didn't always get the best of you. Just a thought

Kachina26
    Without attacking U26, Stark's statements were asinine to say the least.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Without attacking U26, Stark's statements were asinine to say the least.
    No worries here. Sorry, I didn't pay any attention to the link.

Kachina26

I'm sure they were, I never read them. But, I don't think you're insulting Ultra26 because they're not really friends.
    I understand, what I meant was the thread might have gone in the direction of intelligent discourse had the attack on U26 been left out.
    WTH am I thinking? This is Hot Boat!

bigq
    I didn't realize that the Navy counted as military service, I stand corrected.
    Hey!

OCMerrill
    Some people are obviously angry about the war. Very angry. Those are the words of a very angry man.
    Perhaps he spoke without first thinking it through. Irony?
    BNB Just about every thread you start implodes. Perhaps maybe the next thread you start should be a feel good thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast