Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Well, do the BOLTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mandelon
    HeeHee. I wish we could have quit at halftime....
    Seeing the players faces, even after the win, they looked down. What an embarrasing victory. Manning is just really damn good and Rivers....just....isn't.
    We have lost a lot of games over the past few seasons in the final minutes by a single score.....at least this time they held out, ya gotta give it to them for that.
    Man--->would have kept Brees and Schottenheimer<----delon.
    Why dump a coach who can't win post season for a coach who can't win during the season????

soulboater#1
    Why is a coach who wuz 14-2 looking for a new job????

disco_charger
    Bill Cowher anyone?

riverroyal
    bad coaches,something needs to change.6 turn overs for the colts and chargers nearly lost,in fact they SHOULD have lost.That field goal miss was just crazy,no one misses that

Not So Fast
    Billy Ray & Scotts talk show shoulf be very interesting in the morning on XX Radio. NSF

OCMerrill
    You have to credit the Defense entirely for the win. Offense did nothing.
    Way to go Bolts "Defense only".
    To much 3rd and long with LT running the ball. Expected every time.

RitcheyRch
    Was at the game and it was a nail biter being a Colts fan. Sure wish it hadnt rained on us and my parade. Most of the Bolts fans there were rubbing my nose in their winning the game early on but their game face sure changed when the Colts started coming back.
    I was sure hating the first half of the game. Still cant believe Peyton got picked off 6 freaking times.
    Even the Bolts fans were complaining about not having an offense, Thankfully the defense held them together.

photo chick
    Was at the game and it was a nail biter being a Colts fan. Sure wish it hadnt rained on us and my parade. Most of the Bolts fans there were rubbing my nose in their winning the game early on but their game face sure changed when the Colts started coming back.
    I was sure hating the first half of the game. Still cant believe Peyton got picked off 6 freaking times.
    Even the Bolts fans were complaining about not having an offense, Thankfully the defense held them together.
    I wondered if you were there. You got to see a good 4th quarter though....Sorry your team didn't win.

RitcheyRch
    We didnt stay through the entire 4th quarter since started raining pretty good and needed to get on the road to get home.
    We left about 1/2 way through the 4th quarter.
    Still was an awesome experience being was my first live NFL football game.
    I wondered if you were there. You got to see a good 4th quarter though....Sorry your team didn't win.

RitcheyRch
    Definitely was LOUD in there.
    That was the loudest it's ever been in the Murph. Ever. It was loud and almost everybody stayed until the end. The look on the Colts fans faces was worth staying for. It was like we hit twice on 19 and got a pair of aces.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast