I want to thank all of the hot boat family for there advise, kick in the rear end occasionally, parts, and know how that helped me and my son and daughter complete this project, there are a few I am going to list but there are countless more that I have not and I appoligize for that, I bought this from a gentleman in california off ebay, less motor, interior, gauges, wiring and we put a lot of hard work into it, and I am pretty proud of my children for lending a hand and getting it done, the pictures are taken today 11-11-07 prior to heading to the lake in a beautiful 49 degrees here in Mass. but we went anyway. It ran great, a little timing to tune in and the water flow to the headers but it was great. Once again I want to thank a bunch of people, mostly for a good kick in the ass when needed, they know who they are, and I believe I am stronger for it as well.
Lady Warhawk
Promod
Condor TX-19
Tomply 32
Squirt'nmyload
The southern ***boat family
Beast of the East
Tyler & Emily to say the least !
I have promised my son that we would be at Lake Anne and Lake James next year, so we shall, I look forward to seeing everyone next year, and hope every one has a blessed and happy holiday season. I have relocated to the Mass area for a wonderful career move in August of this year, and hope to find some folks in the Western mass and Conn area to play with.