Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shirkey

DelawareDave
    I met John and Shirley for the first time at Lake Anna. This is very sad news. R.I.P.

ME-678
    I met John probably twenty years ago, we've
    been friends from the start. I could tell many
    tales of John helping other people, he was a
    friend to many. I'll miss John very much. My
    prayers are with Shirley and the family.
    Paul

orange peel
    Sorry to hear this bad news. John was a good man who would help you any way he could no matter what you needed, he will be missed by many.
    My prayers go out to the family.

T/FSANGER
    well i can honestly say i have had john in my life for almost 30 years now my father and him were great friends and so were john and i i went to his camp with him and his nephew kevin for many years now i miss him greatly he was one of the best men i have ever had in my life my thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family and especially to shirley,adrian,missy and the grandkids john touched so many lives he will be truly missed by all and especially me thank you john for all of the great memories i have with you and for the entire shirkey family me and my family love you all
    sincerely J.D. STOWERS

MOPARMARLIN
    God Speed Shirkey
    All I Can Say Is John Was A Great Guy That Would Help Anybody With Anything -- He Will Defintely Be Missed As A Boating Guru And As Alot Of People's Good Friend -- Prayer Go Out To His Family
    Steve K.

HammerDown
    What an absolute tragic loss...my heart is heavy.
    John was one of the nicest, easiest people to talk with and be in company with and...ALWAYS a gentleman.
    My most deepest sympathy goes out to his family and all his friends...he will be missed by a LOT of people.

KeithCrabill
    This is such terrible news. John was absolutely one of the nicest people I have ever met. I am lucky to have known him. My thoughts and prayers go out to Shirley, the family and all of John's close friends. He will be missed by all who knew him.
    Keith Crabill

737jetmech
    I met John 6 years ago at the first Lake event ... This is tragic news and saddens me deeply. He will be remembered as a honest man with very high values. John was always there with a smile and warm greeting every time we saw him. God bless his family and I hope to see you in heaven someday my friend.
    God Speed John

squirt'nmyload
    sorry to hear. our thoughts go out to the friends and family

MrsMarKist
    “We never lose the ones we love…..even though they’re gone, within the hearts of those who care, their memory lingers on.”
    John Shirkey will truly be missed….He was a GREAT person…always giving a helping hand.
    Shirley you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    The Markist Family

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast