Thread: Help w/camping @ Apache Lake

lake p.a.l.
    We are thinking about camping at Apache over Thanksgiving weekend and would like to take our 30' toy box. We have taken it to the marina but don't want to drag it the entire way down there again. Is there a decent spot not far from the paved road? Any idea's or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

squirt'nmyload
    We are thinking about camping at Apache over Thanksgiving weekend and would like to take our 30' toy box. We have taken it to the marina but don't want to drag it the entire way down there again. Is there a decent spot not far from the paved road? Any idea's or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    the closest i believe from the pavement in burnt coral(4-5 miles), that is if you are coming down the roosevelt way.

lake p.a.l.
    We will be coming in from Roosevelt towing our 28' deck boat & the other truck towing the 30' toy box. The only place I have ever launched from is the marina. Will we have any problems getting into Burnt Corral? Launching? Thanks for all of your help. Rob

67weimann
    you'll be fine at Burnt Corral. My buddy tows his toy hauler there no problems. There is a ramp you can launch from there too... I think you would have to use the primitive side there for the toy hauler...have fun. We'll be there the weekend after...

squirt'nmyload
    you'll be fine at Burnt Corral. My buddy tows his toy hauler there no problems. There is a ramp you can launch from there too... I think you would have to use the primitive side there for the toy hauler...have fun. We'll be there the weekend after...
    what he said!

67weimann
    wait... I missed you said 28' deck boat...Apache sucks...lol...:yuk:

lake p.a.l.
    wait... I missed you said 28' deck boat...Apache sucks...lol...:yuk:
    Did that slip out?! I meant to say 18' flattie. Is that better? I know how much Apache sucks.

67weimann
    lol...have fun and be safe out there.

Chico&Zeus
    35' Nordic made it fine from the Dam....only 4 miles of dirt road....

lake p.a.l.
    35' Nordic made it fine from the Dam....only 4 miles of dirt road....
    Thanks. Do you know if there are water/electric "hook-ups" for the trailer?