Thread: Remember 911

BigDaddy
    I am sure Glad to be AMERICAN and to able to Have things like ***boat to have fun with and be able to express my opinion the way I want to.
    and I would just like to say to my Fellow Americans God Bless You and Have A Nice Day!!

Please Say a Prayer for those who Lost there Lifes one Year ago and Post your thoughts and prayers if you would like.
    Thanks BigDaDDy

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy:
    I am sure Glad to be AMERICAN and to able to Have things like ***boat to have fun with and be able to express my opinion the way I want to.
    and I would just like to say to my Fellow Americans God Bless You and Have A Nice Day!!

Please Say a Prayer for those who Lost there Lifes one Year ago and Post your thoughts and prayers if you would like.
    Thanks BigDaDDywould also like to Say Thanks to all the Volunteers and Fireman and Police who Gave there time and LIVES for our Freedom and Safety.
    THANK YOU

The fireman/angel picture brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it and it did again today, thanks for posting. We will never forget. God Bless America.

1tricky1
    That is an awesome picture of the fireman and an angel!!!
    I am proud to be an American and to have the freedoms that our Country provides. I would like to express how I hurt for those families that lost loved ones on 9-11-01. I pray for those in the military who have fought and who will continue to fight for our freedom.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

BigDaddy
    1tricky1:
    That is an awesome picture of the fireman and an angel!!!
    I am proud to be an American and to have the freedoms that our Country provides. I would like to express how I hurt for those families that lost loved ones on 9-11-01. I pray for those in the military who have fought and who will continue to fight for our freedom.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!Thanks Guys and GodBless all of you and all Americans who Are American.