Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Don't Believe in Global Warming...

dirty old man
    Just look outside. Isn't it bitchen to have this kind of weather in Nov

WYRD
    I dont think the skeptics have an issue with global warming, only the fact we as a human race are causing it....mother nature has a way of doing her own thing. Now we just need to adjust and start Christmas Boating Season

uLtRADeNniS
    Umm Its So Cal.
    Global Warming cracks me up.. But yea maybe we should worry about Global Warming and free health care plans, rather than other countries that are waiting to blow us up and are actually a true living threat to us, unlike Global Warming....which there is no scientific proof that it actually does exist...Although we do have proof that we are hated by other countries.

atomickitn
    global warming is a touchy subject........most really don't know **** about it ......other than what others say,, the earth has several cycles that it go's through....remember the ICE age......the earth is just now ending that cycle...and as this cycle ends the next one will start. what it will be only mother nature knows for sure....but I'm willing to bet that it will be cold.

Froggystyle
    I keep hearing the most amazingly stupid observations about global warming that confirm that the folks preaching have exactly zero scope on the situation....
    As an example, Audrey and I were absolutely addicted to the "Planet Earth" series on Discovery HD a while back. Big time promo central for the global warming, we are killing the earth deal, but you live with it because why else would these hippies go out and get you this phenomenal footage.
    Also on around that time was "Discovery Atlas" which chronicled different nations and cultures through the eyes of some indiginous folks. Brazil, China, Australia and Italy. Also hugely into the whole global warming thing...
    Here is where I started laughing out loud...
    They took us to the Italian Alps bordering Switzerland and showed where one of the highest battles has ever taken place. It took place in the late 1800's early 1900's. The guy said... pardon me if I paraphrase... that "All of this has been covered in snow for over 100 years... but because of global warming it is all visible again and you can see these well prserved artifacts of cans, ammo, wood etc..."
    Uh.... 100 years ago the snow was this low, and nobody was blaming it on global warming dude. That is why the artifacts are at this level.
    Doesn't that sound ridiculous to anyone else?

Not So Fast
    Just look outside. Isn't it bitchen to have this kind of weather in Nov
    You've opened the proverbial can of worms now, at least you didnt mention Big Al!! NSF

WYRD
    I keep hearing the most amazingly stupid observations about global warming that confirm that the folks preaching have exactly zero scope on the situation....
    As an example, Audrey and I were absolutely addicted to the "Planet Earth" series on Discovery HD a while back. Big time promo central for the global warming, we are killing the earth deal, but you live with it because why else would these hippies go out and get you this phenomenal footage.
    Also on around that time was "Discovery Atlas" which chronicled different nations and cultures through the eyes of some indiginous folks. Brazil, China, Australia and Italy. Also hugely into the whole global warming thing...
    They took us to the Italian Alps bordering Switzerland and showed where one of the highest battles has ever taken place. It took place in the late 1800's early 1900's. The guy said... pardon me if I paraphrase... that "All of this has been covered in snow for over 100 years... but because of global warming it is all visible again and you can see these well prserved artifacts of cans, ammo, wood etc..."
    Uh.... 100 years ago the snow was this low, and nobody was blaming it on global warming dude. That is why the artifacts are at this level.
    maybe they fought in the snow, that would confirm your parents ole saying...walked to school..snow..10 feet..barefoot..yada yada

uLtRADeNniS
    Yea, Those hippies come up with ridiculous shit that you would have to be an idiot to believe.

I read that when Mt. St. Helens went off, it threw as much pollution into the air/atmosphers in one day, equal to all what humans have done since the beginning of time.

delemorte
    i think the reason people freak is that they try to make global warming a political issue. It is not its a human issue.
    No legit scientist on this planet disagrees with global warming (Legit being the key word). and i dont think any of them disagree with the earth going thru cycles of hot and cold.
    However the trend they are seing with CO2 and other greenhouse gases is troubleing as we know what too much C02 and other gases will do to a planet.. Look at venus in case you dont know.
    What their point is that humans are a major contrubuting factor in these gases and its doing no good. and that if not careful we will do great harm to our own planet. Not in my life time not in yours but later down the road leaving this mess with my childrens children.
    So why not do something now and support plans to cut green house gasses? Why is it such a hard thing to grasp. If we do nothing and are wrong then we are screwed. If we do something and help the situation we spend some money and have a more groovy place to live later in life. So make a choice but dont pretend it aint happening, even the administration acknowledges it now.
    go ahead and call me a liberal bitch now...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast