Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Mart

djunkie
    Phuck that place is almost as ghetto and shitty as Walmart. They announced a special 90% off on some items at the front of the store and 2-300 heffers almost ran me over heading for it. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Magic34
    I would say Wal Mart is a step above KMart actually. Every KMart I have been in has been trash.

DeltaSigBoater
    Phuck that place is almost as ghetto and shitty as Walmart. They announced a special 90% off on some items at the front of the store and 2-300 heffers almost ran me over heading for it. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    What were you buying that almost got you ran over?

Magic34
    What were you buying that almost got you ran over?
    Turkeys LMAO!!!!!

Miss Perfect
    When I was 16, my fiirst job was the blue light special girl at Kmart. I use to announce the special over the PA and then watch the people come running. I remember one time in particular it was a tube of tooth paste for $0.05 People were fighting over it and clawing over other people to get to it. I remember thinking to myself... fock, it's only toothpaste. You would have thought those low lifes had won the freaking lottery.

djunkie
    Turkeys LMAO!!!!!
    Turkey Fryer actually. On sale for 39.99.

djunkie
    When I was 16, my fiirst job was the blue light special girl at Kmart. I use to announce the special over the PA and then watch the people come running. I remember one time in particular it was a tube of tooth paste for $0.05 People were fighting over it and clawing over other people to get to it. I remember thinking to myself... fock, it's only toothpaste. You would have thought those low lifes had won the freaking lottery.
    I was walking down one of the isles and I turned a corner and there stood this girl, probably around 15 years old. She was in her pj's and had her finger in her nose picking a winner. Phuck I couldn't get out of there fast enough. :2purples: :2purples:

Miss Perfect
    I was walking down one of the isles and I turned a corner and there stood this girl, probably around 15 years old. She was in her pj's and had her finger in her nose picking a winner. Phuck I couldn't get out of there fast enough. :2purples: :2purples:
    Haha, one time I had this lady get so mad at me over something...I can't even remember what it was, but something stupid I'm sure. Anyways, she started throwing those old lady boxed bras at me. That's when I knew I needed to quit that job.

DeltaSigBoater
    Turkey Fryer actually. On sale for 39.99.
    lol, and fat people wonder why they are fat? Couple years ago, I was at a bday dinner where they had deep fried a turkey. After dinner for dessert they did funnel cakes for everybody in the same oil :yuk:

djunkie
    lol, and fat people wonder why they are fat? Couple years ago, I was at a bday dinner where they had deep fried a turkey. After dinner for dessert they did funnel cakes for everybody in the same oil :yuk:
    Sweet!!! Thats a good idea.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast