Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why cant i sell

vee-driven
    this 1980 eliminater scorpion, i though the jet guys liked these style hulls? It has a new pump with droop and diverter and is on a dual axl trailer, i am selling it for a friend and i think it is the paint job people are straying from, or is it the fact it need to be put together or is $5K to much.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...manater015.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...manater017.jpg

jet454boat
    in my opinion but this is just my opinion it is a nice boat but it was designed for a certian person, like how the dash connects to the floor, making it right hand drive, the crazy paint, i like the paint but some people dont like stuff that extreme, and and in my opinion 5k is a little pricey especailly for something that needs a motor,steering,gauges,cables,interior,carpet,mount s and all of the other little miscelanous parts that add up. i was wanting to buy this boat from u but once i sat down and added up all of those parts i would be in way over my head for a 27 year old boat

vee-driven
    i don't Know what he was thinkin with the center of the dash coming down to the floor, right hand drive, WTF is that about i told him.

jet454boat
    and the last guy that sold that boat on hot boat said it was 1 of 6 made,

vee-driven
    Hasn't sold yet, i was told it was 1 of 2 with the daytona bottom, the cheyanne and others like it were supposedly splashed from this hull, so i guess it is the first one made like this then the others followed.
    Maybe i'll paint it white, cut out the center dash piece and drop in my spare blown bbc with a fuel cell and a couple of seats.

jet454boat
    before u paint it try puting the motor and seats and everything in it but idk man u still might not come out ahead, does ur friend have to get 5k for it

jet454boat
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...ht=tunnel+hull
    here is the thread i was talkin about the guy sayin it was 1 of 6
    its the second to last post

vee-driven
    He wants 5k firm and i just talked to him about it and he's a little torn on selling it for less, but for me it's in my indoor storage down the street while i am workin on my boat and i was hoping it would sell so when mines done i could put it back there and work on some other projects, but if it is still here when mines done its gotta leave and thats it i guess.

jet454boat
    well if he lowers the price let me know

vee-driven
    Whats your ballpark or should we sell the hull and the pump seperate and the trailer also?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast