Thread: Best DVD Software

BoatFloating
    My DVD burner came with Nero 7 but watching my Sony Handycam movies it says I need to but Ultra Version for multi cgannel plug ins. Is there something better out there?

Cheap Thrills
    Free Plug in ? (http://www.brothersoft.com/dvd_video...-in_59654.html) for Nero V 7
    I have not verified this download, but doing a quick search this is one of the things I came up with.
    Use your judgment when it comes to downloading and installing.
    I have tried several different burning programs but have settled on Nero.
    I've been using Nero since V 5.0 back in the 90s and wont use anything else on windooze.
    I'm Currently on V 8. Ultra and Very happy with it.
    Is there anything better ?
    I don't see how it could get any better !
    T.

BOBALOO
    My DVD burner came with Nero 7 but watching my Sony Handycam movies it says I need to but Ultra Version for multi cgannel plug ins. Is there something better out there?
    Where was that camera when we needed it last weekend, Wash boy!

mbrown2
    Slysoft....DVD Clone w/AnyDVD..
    It's not free, but you get what you pay for....

mbrown2
    VLC Player. It's free and there's nothing more compatible with everything out there.
    Rocky...I stand corrected...I misread the thread as DVD Burning, not player software,.....VLC is a good DVD player...
    SLYsoft is great for burning..

BoatFloating
    Where was that camera when we needed it last weekend, Wash boy!
    Thank god it was in the trailer like me later in the night.... WORD!!!!
    Slysoft....DVD Clone w/AnyDVD..
    It's not free, but you get what you pay for....
    Well since you're a IT guy I'll take your word. Let me ask you can you add music and make your own moives with that software?
    VLC Player. It's free and there's nothing more compatible with everything out there.
    Free is always good...... If it works good
    Free Plug in ? (http://www.brothersoft.com/dvd_video...-in_59654.html) for Nero V 7
    I have not verified this download, but doing a quick search this is one of the things I came up with.
    Use your judgment when it comes to downloading and installing.
    I have tried several different burning programs but have settled on Nero.
    I've been using Nero since V 5.0 back in the 90s and wont use anything else on windooze.
    I'm Currently on V 8. Ultra and Very happy with it.
    Is there anything better ?
    I don't see how it could get any better !
    T.
    That seems to be the way to go. Thanks...

mbrown2
    Well since you're a IT guy I'll take your word. Let me ask you can you add music and make your own moives with that software?
    Are you looking to create/author DVD's, Play them, or Burn them? all different tasks..
    The free player mentioned above is good for playing...
    For burning I have tried a couple and stopped looking once I got Slysoft...PM me and maybe I can hook you up.
    For authoring movies you should look at a product from Pinnacle....I think it is Pinnacle Studio...you can get either a sofware solution or a software hardware solution to create movies..the hardware solution allows you to connect all sorts of AV devices to stream to your computer for recording and authoring purposes...but your computer might have these inputs as well.
    I bought the hw/sw solution to stream old river video tapes to my computer, overlay with music to make custom DVD's of ol home movies with menuing and such..