Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inducer impeller

comin' unscrewed
    Is anybody running one of these on a Berkley? Does is work as well as Amer Turbine promises?
    http://www.americanturbine.com/parts02.htm

mud duck
    I believe this is the same thing that Don's Pump Service does in Ohio. I think it is a jet ski impeller. Performance improvement, I don't know. Might not work with a loader grate in place.

BottleFedJet
    I have one in my boat.It will make your boat take off like a rocket and it wont hurt top end speed.Give Dons pump service a call.

Jungle Boy
    They used to make from a jet-ski impeller, but they are made specificaly for real pumps (stainless steel). We use them in our tin river boats and they get you out of hole better, but have been know to cost a mph or two at top end in some of the boats that we have tested.

Duane HTP
    We sell Don's inducer impeller and have real good luck with them. I've never had one slow a boat down, but what opening the nozzle a little brought it right back up to speed again. What that is telling you is that you were not loading your pump on the top end. Yes they work great. I have one in my personal 23' Tunnel Boat with a EFI 572 cid Chevy. and love it. Also in our race boat.
    Duane HTP

revndave
    I HAVE ONE.TOM PAPP PUT IT IN.I HAVE 1013HP.WITH INDUCER AND AGRESSOR AB BRONZE.NO PROBLEMS HOOKING UP.

eliminatya
    revndave, what kind of motor and boat do you have, also what kind of rpm do you seewith that magbronze ab, tom put the same set up in my daytona, i have a blown 572 and see about 6100 rpm. just curious to see your rpm.

revndave
    ELIMINATYA,I TURN 6600RPM.MADE POWER ON DYNO AT 7200RPM.TOMS GOING TO CUT IT TO B OR B/C

eliminatya
    dave, how many horses did it make,(what is the motor) and what kind of boat is it in? sounds like my 572 might be a little weak, never the less it pushes my 21' daytona to around 99 mph on gps.

eliminatya
    dave i just saw above it makes 1013hp, sorry about that, is the motor blown or naturally aspirated, how many inches? is this the same dave that use to have the b&m mega blower.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast