Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: financing Used Rhinos??

riverbound
    Is it possible? with all the deals out there it seems as though Used is a better way to go.

COLE050
    Yeah Get A Personal Loan.

The Doctor
    As a seasoned old geezer I'll offer some fatherly advice:
    "If you can't pay for it, you aren't ready for it."
    Interest is easy to explain:
    "Thems that understand it gets it, thems that don't pays it."

HighRoller
    As a seasoned old geezer I'll offer some fatherly advice:
    "If you can't pay for it, you aren't ready for it."
    Interest is easy to explain:
    "Thems that understand it gets it, thems that don't pays it."
    Damn straight. Although the way I heard it was:
    "If you can't pay cash you can't afford it." Show me someone who says they are using debt as a "tool" and I'll show you an ignoramus with no financial discipline.

Jordy
    Show me someone who says they are using debt as a "tool" and I'll show you an ignoramus with no financial discipline.
    On this level, yes, I'll agree with that blanket statement. However, if you'd care to jump into the commercial, and even some cases, larger number residential/private sector, realm, not so much.

riverbound
    thanks for the advice I wasnt asking for. I would much rather leave my money where its at now and not touch it.

riverbound
    Yeah Get A Personal Loan.
    Interest rates are too high that route, I alread looked into that. can get 0% from the dealer and then pay it off when that term is up. just looking to see what the options are.

Jordy
    Credit union would be the best bet as they seem to be far more forgiving than a bank, however, 0% factory financing it hard to beat, until you throw that first $20K at your baller rhino.

riverbound
    Credit union would be the best bet as they seem to be far more forgiving than a bank, however, 0% factory financing it hard to beat, until you throw that first $20K at your baller rhino.
    already called the credit union too....they said they didnt really do them. and had to figure it out. basically according to them a brand new rhino books out at 6k. with used being less. and they only finance 80% of the low side for a used rhino. basically if I can find a nice used rhino for 4k Im golden.....LOL.
    the benefit of buying from the dealer..... I can pick it up completely ballerized and drive it home (well at least to anywhere in Havasu)
    Maybe I will just wait a cople months and go buy a dual sport car:idea:

BADBLOWN572
    Maybe I will just wait a cople months and go buy a dual sport car:idea:
    Thats the spirit. Now, just make sure that it has at least an LS2, preferably a turbo, Sequential tranny, 934's, HID's, and at least 22" of travel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast