Thread: found TX-19

460rogers
    I found a guy selling a TX-19 today.Are they good lake boats or are they river runners.The int. is in good shape,it has a dom with a droop,no motor,it had a small block in it.The gel is in good shape except for small scratchs caused by a barb wire fence. The scratchs are not deep but are on the bottom.it comes with a nice tandem trailer.he's asking 2500 for it.would like to know if this sounds reasonable and if it would be okay on the lake. i would bigblock it.

LakesOnly
    460rogers:
    I found a guy selling a TX-19 today.Are they good lake boats or are they river runners.The int. is in good shape,it has a dom with a droop,no motor,it had a small block in it.The gel is in good shape except for small scratchs caused by a barb wire fence. The scratchs are not deep but are on the bottom.it comes with a nice tandem trailer.he's asking 2500 for it.would like to know if this sounds reasonable and if it would be okay on the lake. i would bigblock it. TX-19 is the model, Youngblood is the hull manufacturer.
    Almost bought one myself. Can't make a judgement on the price without looking the boat over.
    LO

Infomaniac
    They are very good lake boats.
    Some built very light - some set back pump etc.
    They usually leave very hard and tend to act up on the top end if you put a lot of power in them.

1 fast okie
    can be very nice lake boats eveybody down in this part of the country runs them and a old bare hull and rusty trailer will cost you about $4500 down here if you can find one and a nice 80's model will run around $10000