Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spectre 30' with 300's--how fast?

Hardly Satisfied
    nice boat .take it for a test run

Jordy
    I run nothing but straight AV in my X's and they run great.
    Hmmm.... might have to make a trip to Scottsdale Airport.

Sigus
    Excelent presentation!

TCHB
    What will insurance run on a boat like this?

Havasu Cig
    What will insurance run on a boat like this?
    depends on how much you insure it for, what cat experience you have, lay-up, coastal or just inland lakes etc... I would say it could range from $2500 - $5000 depending on the above factors.

Havasu Cig
    Hmmm.... might have to make a trip to Scottsdale Airport.
    Hopefully they are more cool there than they are here. I tryed to get fuel in my DCB from a local airport in So.Cal and they would not do it because of insurance reasons. They said I could come after hours and pump it myself with a credit card, or put it into gas cans.

Racer277
    Hopefully they are more cool there than they are here. I tryed to get fuel in my DCB from a local airport in So.Cal and they would not do it because of insurance reasons. They said I could come after hours and pump it myself with a credit card, or put it into gas cans.
    They say the same up here.
    No biggie, the jockies leave at 5pm.
    Just keep your wits about you, drive up to the island, fill up like normal.
    Head on a swivel...

Jordy
    Never had a problem at Scottsdale with any of my boats that ran on av, nor with gas cans for the quad and dirt bike. This boat was nice because I could just go to the regular gas station. However, I checked prices today and Scottsdale is almost $5.00 a gallon and I can go to Mesa and get fuel at Falcon Field (about 25 miles away) for around $3.00 for 100LL. That's worth the drive to me. Still got 1/2 tanks right now. Going to run around tomorrow for a while and then go top off with AV and see what happens.

TOBTEK
    I tried the same thing at the Oceanside airport, when we had the 22...... NOPE, no boats! so I invested in 15 racecans at 20 bucks each...(painfull!) line them up in the back of the truck and fill them up. Pain in the BUTT but still fill its good insurance.

Havasu Cig
    I tried the same thing at the Oceanside airport, when we had the 22...... NOPE, no boats! so I invested in 15 racecans at 20 bucks each...(painfull!) line them up in the back of the truck and fill them up. Pain in the BUTT but still fill its good insurance.
    That's the same place I ran into the problem. Like I said above they told me to just come after hours and do it myself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast