Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dine and Dash... F-n little scumbags!!!

beaverretriever
    Today my wife came by my shop and took me lunch. We ate at one of our favorite little places in town. It is a small, hole in the wall, Thai restaurant. We know everyone there and eat there at least 3 times a month.
    Well, when we walked in there was a group of three kids, probably in their late teens/ early 20s. Scummy looking kids (one of the girls was sitting on her feet with her shoes on the floor) I hate when people do that in a restaurant.
    Well anyways, after about 5 mins into our lunch, I see the waitress run out the door. She comes back in to grab another employee to chase after the kids as they did a burn out of the parking lot. Half of the restaurant got up and ran out to the lot to see if they could catch the car or plate #. Nobody got either. The plate on the car was so dirty and too far away by the time anyone could make it outside or close enough to the vehicle.
    I felt horrible and it ruined my whole lunch. I hate to see stuff like that happen to people just trying to make a living. Honestly, it wouldn't have been any better if they did it to Cheesecake Factory or some major chain. It is the whole point of steeling from people that work hard to just survive. This little restaurant probably doesn't net 300.00 a day . I can't believe people do that kind of crap.

topless
    Today my wife came by my shop and took me lunch. We ate at one of our favorite little places in town. It is a small, hole in the wall, Thai restaurant. We know everyone there and eat there at least 3 times a month.
    Well, when we walked in there was a group of three kids, probably in their late teens/ early 20s. Scummy looking kids (one of the girls was sitting on her feet with her shoes on the floor) I hate when people do that in a restaurant.
    Well anyways, after about 5 mins into our lunch, I see the waitress run out the door. She comes back in to grab another employee to chase after the kids as they did a burn out of the parking lot. Half of the restaurant got up and ran out to the lot to see if they could catch the car or plate #. Nobody got either. The plate on the car was so dirty and too far away by the time anyone could make it outside or close enough to the vehicle.
    I felt horrible and it ruined my whole lunch. I hate to see stuff like that happen to people just trying to make a living. Honestly, it wouldn't have been any better if they did it to Cheesecake Factory or some major chain. It is the whole point of steeling from people that work hard to just survive. This little restaurant probably doesn't net 300.00 a day . I can't believe people do that kind of crap. You should have shot the bastards.

2forcefull
    I felt horrible and it ruined my whole lunch. I hate to see stuff like that happen to people just trying to make a living. Honestly, it wouldn't have been any better if they did it to Cheesecake Factory or some major chain. It is the whole point of steeling from people that work hard to just survive. This little restaurant probably doesn't net 300.00 a day . I can't believe people do that kind of crap.
    they were probley just hungry, other wise they would of pulled 9s out and
    made all of you empty your pockets and took your jewery!!!
    you would have felt alot better if you would have pick up their tab,
    that's what I would have done

beaverretriever
    You should have shot the bastards.
    They were too far and my carry gun is only good to about 15-20 yrds. Plus there were quite a few civilians around.

beaverretriever
    you would have felt alot better if you would have pick up there tab,
    that's what I would have done
    Actually, my wife and I offered to pick up their check (the people sitting at the table across from us offered as well) and they nicely refused twice. We left a heafty tip instead; I really couldn't think of anything else to do.
    You should have gone all BeaverRetriever on them :idea:

You should have shot the bastards.

No Name
    Tried to talk my wife into that the last time we ran up 200.00 tab at Ruth’s Chris.
    Bitch wouldn’t go for it……

azgfboatgirl
    Do they have a security camera? Maybe they could post their pics in the window. I've seen them post pics of shoplifters in AZ.

ratso
    I hope they didn't make the waitress cry...
    J/K

Havasu Hangin'
    Tried to talk my wife into that the last time we ran up 200.00 tab at Ruth’s Chris.
    Bitch wouldn’t go for it……

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast