Thread: Boy scouts are being sued by a dumb ass...

YeLLowBoaT
    Over noise on thier shooting range... (http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_7464607) Um WTF.

WaterJunky
    Typical of many morons. They buy a house around a shooting range, race track or farming opperation that has been in existance for many years and then sue over the noise , dust, or whatever. The sad pathetic part of this is that they usually win even though they bought knowing there was this action going on.
    This says something about the state of the legal system today.

The Doctor
    The Boy Scouts is an excellent organization. All three of my sons are Eagle Scouts and I'm indebted for the lessons, structure and principals they were taught within the scouting program. As with any world-wide organization, they are seen as deep pockets and the bottom feeders always find something to sue such organizations over. Such a shame.

Debbolas
    Our family is VERY active in scouting. (I will have to tell matt about this.)
    I'm working on a volunteer dinner for our district award of merit recipient. Getting donations from local businesses to hand out as table gifts for our volunteers.
    Harrison Ford just sent an autographed picture to our Boy Scout Council (how cool is that?) He was a life scout. (or maybe Eagle) Our son should have his eagle by next year.
    Your friend in Scouting.........
    Deb