Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellie Pickler??? Not sure who she is, but she's hot...

Jordy
    Drat, what I thought was a conversation between us has been hacked by others.
    That was the other thread with lots of people named JORDAN looking in on it. Apparently there is much concern for what goes on in my life by people who aren't a part of it. Fukkin' papparazi.

Not So Fast
    I found that part out. She's on 5th Grader, and it's apparently the wrong show for her. :idea:
    She's got 2 brain cells and they're fighting.
    That had to be a put-on right, well maybe not. Hard to believe some of her thoughts, but very cute NSF

Jordy
    That had to be a put-on right, well maybe not. Hard to believe some of her thoughts, but very cute NSF
    I'd hope that it was a put on, just like Jessica claimed. If not, there is hope for men everywhere... a hot girl like that who is really borderline retarded.

BadKachina
    I'd hope that it was a put on, just like Jessica claimed. If not, there is hope for men everywhere... a hot girl like that who is really borderline retarded.
    She's retarded.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31LrPjlF3Fo

JB in so cal
    Her Dad has always been in "trouble" with the law. He was out for a short time last year and then got re-arrested soon after:
    Adam Corolla said that White Trash never use steak knives for their intended purpose - her pop was popped for using a steak knife to threaten his girlfriend!! Good stuff!!

boatsnblondes
    I found that part out. She's on 5th Grader, and it's apparently the wrong show for her. :idea:
    She's got 2 brain cells and they're fighting.
    Well, thats two more than you, Mr. Katchina man.....

Jordy
    Well, thats two more than you, Mr. Katchina man.....
    Do you really want to go down this road again??? :notam:
    You've got one brain cell that thinks your old piece of shit Hallett is worth $65K and it's got nobody to talk to. Now if you were any kind of smart, which you have proven repeatedly that you're not, you'd just STFU and go back in your hole. Don't you have some homeless pitbulls to run over??? Assclown. :idea:

JB in so cal
    Do you really want to go down this road again??? :notam:
    You've got one brain cell that thinks your old piece of shit Hallett is worth $65K and it's got nobody to talk to. Now if you were any kind of smart, which you have proven repeatedly that you're not, you'd just STFU and go back in your hole. Don't you have some homeless pitbulls to run over??? Assclown. :idea:
    Having a bad day??:idea:

Jordy
    Not at all. Having a great day actually.

boatsnblondes
    He is a bad day...but he loves Katchina, that tells me all I need to know...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast