Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellie Pickler??? Not sure who she is, but she's hot...

Jordy
    He is a bad day...but he loves Katchina, that tells me all I need to know...
    WTF is a "KATCHINA" anyway, dumbass??? :idea:
    This was a great thread about a hot dumb girl until you showed up. You'd break an anvil given the chance. I mean seriously, have you ever posted in a thread and not fukked it all up??? I don't think you have.
    Back in your hole now. :notam:

boatsnblondes
    Do you really want to go down this road again??? :notam:
    You've got one brain cell that thinks your old piece of shit Hallett is worth $65K and it's got nobody to talk to. Now if you were any kind of smart, which you have proven repeatedly that you're not, you'd just STFU and go back in your hole. Don't you have some homeless pitbulls to run over??? Assclown. :idea:
    Go down the road lame ass.....I go more goofy pics of you on my HD than I can handle..hell, you got yor own folder...called, "Jordy's lame ass chops..." So what if you think my boat was overpriced..TIC? Now, weren't you eating a nasty frozen pizza and watching reruns of "American Katchina" before I got your divided attention? Oh, not to mention your last sixer of Billy Beer...enjoy!

BadKachina
    He is a bad day...but he loves Katchina, that tells me all I need to know...
    Next time your in LHC and you see me, cruise on over and tell me some of your Katchina jokes. I'd love to hear them.

boatsnblondes
    WTF is a "KATCHINA" anyway, dumbass??? :idea:
    This was a great thread about a hot dumb girl until you showed up. You'd break an anvil given the chance. I mean seriously, have you ever posted in a thread and not fukked it all up??? I don't think you have.
    Back in your hole now. :notam:
    Well, it's not enough of a dealership that I respect them enough to get it right...who cares how ya spell it....it's still pronounced LAMEASS BOATS...

Jordy
    Go down the road lame ass.....I go more goofy pics of you on my HD than I can handle..hell, you got yor own folder...called, "Jordy's lame ass chops..." So what if you think my boat was overpriced..TIC? Now, weren't you eating a nasty frozen pizza and watching reruns of "American Katchina" before I got your divided attention? Oh, not to mention your last sixer of Billy Beer...enjoy!
    Have you been hanging out with Hanson??? You make absolutely no sense at all... Take that brain cell off the Hallett classified and put it back to work. :notam:

boatsnblondes
    Next time your in LHC and you see me, cruise on over and tell me some of your Katchina jokes. I'd love to hear them.
    You got it sunshine....

BadKachina
    You got it sunshine....
    F you pal, I got your sunshine hangin.

Jordy
    F you pal, I got your sunshine hangin.
    Wow, ever since you became a baller, you've gotten a bad attitude... :idea:

boatsnblondes
    Also, your handle..."Bad Kachina" truer words were never spoken..I have yet to see a GOOD one....but I digress, you love your baby...it has a face only a mother could love...:jawdrop:

BadKachina
    Also, your handle..."Bad Kachina" truer words were never spoken..I have yet to see a GOOD one....but I digress, you love your baby...it has a face only a mother could love...:jawdrop:
    I'm thinking you face would look better without your teeth. Internet or not, run your smack in person and see where it gets you.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast