Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellie Pickler??? Not sure who she is, but she's hot...

Jordy
    Now don't go getting yer panties <literally> in a wad...Jordy is the class clown, and we are painting his face in a fresh coat of dumbass....
    Are you serious right now??? You and Greggie are the biggest dipshits on all of Hot Boat. Guess the railroad doesn't drug test any more because you're obviously looped up on something... :idea:

Unforgiven
    Bingo.
    Bagging? Not at all. I'm actually somewhat excited at the thought of someone that hot and dumb in the world. Someone like that can't be smart enough to know to stay away from me.
    Who??? :notam:
    You, and Patron??? Reason enough for me to stay away. I've seen pics of some of the shennanigans you pull when there is a bottle of Patron around.
    Jordy, it's a short drive for you...besides DIA couldn't handle both of us at the same time

boatsnblondes
    Common...let me play too......
    Oh, ok....but you can only pick on Jordy, not like it's hard .....but you can not say anything about (Kachinas...shhhh)

Jbb
    RD SUX!....

boatsnblondes
    Are you serious right now??? You and Greggie are the biggest dipshits on all of Hot Boat. Guess the railroad doesn't drug test any more because you're obviously looped up on something... :idea:
    I'm looped up alright..on pointing out what a dumbazz ya are...not like ya ain't, right?

new2cats
    Got it....is Jordy the dude who has been in my foyer, buddy's bedroom, etc. etc....always holdin' a can of something with a sh*t-eatin' grin on his face????? That dude gets around........

Jordy
    Well Jordy, that pic is as close as you will ever get....she's a VERY religious person, and would see your lame ass coming from a mile away....
    Really? Are you friends with her, or do you just jerkoff to her stats from www.jesusfreakcocksuckers.com on a regular basis???
    http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/image...sm-SMALL_1.jpg
    BTW, if we took a black light to your bathroom, I bet the cieling would look like a planetarium, now wouldn't it?
    WTF is a "cieling?" And no, I don't take part in any of your reindeer games. Jackass. Keep posting though, it's fun for everyone.
    At least you didn't deny how much of a douchebag you make yourself look like on a regular basis. :jawdrop:

new2cats
    Kachina boats are___________________________!-:idea:

Jordy
    Got it....is Jordy the dude who has been in my foyer, buddy's bedroom, etc. etc....always holdin' a can of something with a sh*t-eatin' grin on his face????? That dude gets around........
    It's not easy being me. As far as this dumbass Bibles'n' Ballsacks, you really don't want to get too chummy with him and he's a total polesmoker.

Unforgiven
    I'm gone from ***boat for a while and come back to see my old buddy Jordy is still keeping things interesting here...Jordy, you get married yet?:idea:

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast