Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trick My Truck on CMT

EXTRMBT
    With the Chrome Shop Mafia.
    Anybody see this show? Talk about some good Hillbilly fun.... Pimpin Semi's, what's next

Dimarco Kid
    That show f-ing ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on in 10mins at my place!!!

boater012
    I just watched the trick my truck episode where they did the guys truck like a saloon with swinging doors to the sleeper andall gaddamn thats sweet!! those guys do dome trick shit!! damn dimarco i think im folllowing you!! or your following me or something!!

lawbreaker2
    Where was this show at, when I had my rig.

lawbreaker2
    I like the one where they put a fireplace in the truck. that was cool

Dimarco Kid
    I just watched the trick my truck episode where they did the guys truck like a saloon with swinging doors to the sleeper andall gaddamn thats sweet!! those guys do dome trick shit!! damn dimarco i think im folllowing you!! or your following me or something!!
    Just got done watching the episode with the flamed out fire kenworth! Sick!
    Funny...a guy just posted over in "East" that I was bored cuz I'm all over the threads. It was his first post too! Am I that "popular" nowadays? Man, got another member to join just to talk to me!!! Thank you...thank you...I'll be here all night!!!

Sleek-Jet
    I'd like to get a closer look at the trucks that those guys role up in. Those old needle nose bonets on 300 inch w/b frames are just to cool.
    I just wish the episodes were a little longer.

Dimarco Kid
    That orange 379 Pete is the sickest ride I've laid my eyes on. Put a Reese under that thing and haul the boat!!!

lawbreaker2
    Where did you find these pic's at, what website, that org. pete is sick dude, 120 years behind the wheel now and I would love to something like that, Hell I would'nt come home for weeks man, I'D be just lay-n-rail down the I-40

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast