Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Child support

YeLLowBoaT
    Whatch what you say there bud, I'm going to be in Texas in a few weeks.
    Debbie does dallas II?

snake321
    I believe he missed his first payment, unless I'm reading it wrong.
    It's not a trend until next week comes around.
    I just finished paying off a child support arrearage which finished my obligation. I thought it was gonna be a good day until the state handed me a new bill for 32g's. Seems that miserable bitch had been collecting welfare my son's whole life as well as working under the table. New law says that any person related to the persons on welfare are now on the hook to pay it back.
    I boomed up 7g's already.
    I don't get no respect.......

thatguy
    No doubt the horror stories abound. My buddy in Alaska fought for 2 years, EVERY dime he made as a chef. Finally got custody of his daughter AND his Ex's daughter as he had adopted her during the marriage. The skank was hole up in a meth shack blowin' dudes for bumps. Everyone knew it but it was still almost impossible for him to get the kids. Actually, now that I think about it I know another guy did the same thing. He had cash so it was not as hard for him.
    Condoms, man's best friend for sure!
    Tommy

snake321
    hahaha,good guy my ass, they took it from me...

westair
    Sad situation.
    I hope to never wear the shoes that some of you are forced to wear.
    I think dads should take care of there kids but the system is broken and most kids see little of the $$$. There are good women that use the $$ as designed but buying new cars and clothing while the dad struggles plain sucks.
    I think it should be 50/50 and each parent pays for the kids while they have them.
    A friend has 50/50 custody of his two kids but still has to pay child support, also his ex has remarried. Why is this system so screwed up? He never has made a lot of money, usually just enough to get by on. WTF!!

ratso
    A friend has 50/50 custody of his two kids but still has to pay child support, also his ex has remarried. Why is this system so screwed up? He never has made a lot of money, usually just enough to get by on. WTF!!
    I wonder how many of these bitches would be living in poverty if they didn't have some guy to fukk money out of?:idea:

thatguy
    Child support has NOTHING to do with a new spouse. Having been on both sides of this I understand now. When my first wife (3 kids) married a banker (18 years ago) I could not understand why they took HALF my income when He made 3 times what I did. I paid for fifteen years and that is exactly what killed my second marriage. So I stayed single 8 years, till the little rats where all 18.
    Now I have 2 stepkids, their dad does not understand why he has to pay when I make 3 times what He does.
    He told my wife,"Half your husbands income is yours, why do I pay?"
    I told him "None of your kids DNA is mine, I paid mine, now you pay yours". In short, I created my kids, he created his. Your buddys' Ex. wifes new husband did not father your buddys' children. And believe me, in my case, I pay a hell of a lot more raising his kids than he pays in support.
    It is a corrupt system with very unreasonable Bias's and unrealistic policies.
    In your friends case He must make more than his Ex. The new husbands income is NOT A FACTOR. A 50/50 custody split, the higher earner will probably pay something to the other, UNLESS an agreement is crafted in advance by the parties involved. Even then the mediator or judge may change it, usually to postpone the inevitable "re-match" down the road.
    In Alaska years ago the head of the enforcement division stated flat out that "We will collect in any way possible, legal or not, we are not a non-profit. If one out of ten people fight us and win, thats the cost of doing business."
    They even ripped of the recipients of payments by holding them for months, all the while claiming non-collection from payers.
    My 16 year old step-son is now banging his little girlfriend, I am relentless on beating it into him (verbally) about getting her pregnant. Lets be honest, thats where it starts.
    Tommy
    PS- I don't pretend to be any kind of "expert" on this crap, but I have been drug through it for many years. From all angles, and from both sides of the fence. All I know is that it is focked, but we still subject ourselves to it. We know, as men, that the deck is stacked against us. Yet we still choose to deal ourselves in. If you find yourself facing it, talk to the Mom or Ex. Make a fair agreement and honor it. Put the fighting aside and work out the support and custody on your own. If you can't do that, your screwed.
    When you use the divorce or child support court for a personal battlefield, there is no winner, just better loser's.

thatguy
    I wonder how many of these bitches would be living in poverty if they didn't have some guy to fukk money out of?:idea:
    Quit impregnating the bitches and the problem is gone.

snake321
    The problem is with the lawyers pumping up the mothers with a bunch of crap and forcing unfair amounts of money on the fathers. I would walk into court with people woofin all kinds of stuff just because I was the father. When the mother refused court ordered visitation, nothing EVER happened to her. I've seen mothers walk in and tell of not seeing the father for years and having the judge order immediate HUGE arrearages and serve the dude with court papers. Didn't probably even know he had a kid and now he's 30g's in the hole and pissed...

purrfecttremor
    Well he sent her a text yesterday saying he was sorry he was late and his 1st payment was on her front porch. Guess maybe he in going to man up and fullfill his obligation. Im shocked but he may supprise us all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast