Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insurance god!!!!

Bling Bling
    If you guys need to find Shawn, we will be skiing in the stadium this afternoon if you want to stop by...
    If you can, have Shawn call Greg Faulkner. Thanks alot.

Community
    Greg

MissHavasuCig
    I have 562-690-9770 for Shawn... hopefully it's right
    Happy Holidays!!!
    Jody

Insurance God
    Let's get things straight... Thanks for your business "Andy01". I am still waiting for your payment... Paid in Full... I spoke to your wife last week and gave her my address. Where is it?
    JRocket is the only person getting a renewal next year. He is the only one who has his S*** straight.
    Sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone. I have been at home banging my wife. She is pregnant now, so I'll be back at work.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone who has helped me & I look forward to working w/ you all in 2006.
    Shawn
    714-895-7050

JB in so cal
    Let's get things straight... Thanks for your business "Andy01". I am still waiting for your payment... Paid in Full... I spoke to your wife last week and gave her my address. Where is it?
    JRocket is the only person getting a renewal next year. He is the only one who has his S*** straight.
    Sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone. I have been at home banging my wife. She is pregnant now, so I'll be back at work.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone who has helped me & I look forward to working w/ you all in 2006.
    Shawn
    714-895-7050
    Soooooooooo, where am I sending my NEXT check? Still Progressive??

LESSON LEARNED
    Shawn,
    My policy is paid up.... Am I still contacting you for info or the Mercury Office?
    Thanks,
    Andy Q

jbtrailerjim
    LOL...Nice

andy01
    Clean off your damn desk and you might find it! It's in the mail........ it's been in the mail............ who knows maybe you'll get it today...... :rollside:
    Andy

ROZ
    "Andy01". I am still waiting for your payment... Paid in Full... I spoke to your wife last week and gave her my address. Where is it?
    I think a tv commercial asking for payment from anyone may have been a little more subtle...
    Shitty resonse as this make fun for ***boat reading, though...
    Everyone pay up before he posts a list of all that haven't paid...
    Guess that means everyone except JR ...lol

andy01
    I think a tv commercial asking for payment from anyone may have been a little more subtle...
    That's what I was thinking....... but he called and said he recieved the check today that was mailed on the 8TH!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast