Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu secret.....

phebus
    News
    Havasu's revealing new secret
    Lingerie store may be latest add to new mall
    By David Bell
    Thursday, November 15, 2007 9:52 PM MST
    VictoriaÂ’s Secret is the latest unofficial addition to the Shops at Lake Havasu Regional Lifestyle Center.
    VictoriaÂ’s Secret officials have submitted plans to the Lake Havasu City Development Services Department for tenant improvements to one of the structures under construction. Square footage of the store was not disclosed.
    Wolford Development officials say they are about a week away from officially announcing the next round of stores coming to the outdoor shopping complex.
    “Our leasing people said there are a number of signed leases that we are currently reviewing in house. We should have some announcements after Thanksgiving,” said John Martin.
    One announcement Martin could make is WolfordÂ’s hiring of a new manager and marketing director for the retail project. Michelle Misurelli begins work on site today.
    The Shops at Lake Havasu is an open-air shopping center located on 108 acres, across state Route 95 from the Lake Havasu City Municipal Airport.
    The Shops at Lake Havasu is scheduled to open March 5 with three anchor stores: a 100,000-square-foot DillardÂ’s, a 102,000-square-foot J.C. Penney Co. Inc., and a 201,821-square-foot super Wal-Mart. Two others have confirmed setting up shop in Lake Havasu City: a 17,835-square-foot PetSmart and a 10-auditorium, 40,000-square-foot UltraStar Cinemas complex.ation on the site.

Not So Fast
    Well, I'm pretty thrilled about this NSF

OutCole'd
    Well, I'm pretty thrilled about this NSF
    I bet! I hope you don't plan on wearing you're new "outfit" in public though....

Mrs.Racer277
    Yippy

OutCole'd
    Now if they would just build a Nordstroms, I could get my wife to go out there more often.

Mrs.Racer277
    Now if they would just build a Nordstroms, I could get my wife to go out there more often.
    As soon as that happens I am moving there.

phebus
    As soon as that happens I am moving there.
    As soon as that happens, I'm leaving.

OutCole'd
    As soon as that happens, I'm leaving.
    Lisa's not that bad, sheesh.

EAZYKILLER2006
    WooHoo

HavaSkank
    Victoria Secret? Who needs'em!
    I buy all my lingerie from Tractor Supply.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast