Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: About last night....

OCMerrill
    Brett, words are cheap and come to easily. SWB's statement is so very true so now do it. Keep in mind that you're not doing this for us although we may benefit as it may make you more tolerable here, BUT that you're doing it for YOURSELF and your family. It's never something to be ashamed of to apologize, but it is something to be ashamed of to make the same mistake continually.
    Good luck Brett,
    JKRAP=> "What In The Hell Is Going In Here. If The Guy Wants To Be A Dick For Get About Him."
    I think we'll take your advice, JKRAP, you're an ass and shouldn't be runnin at the mouth about something or somebody you know nothing about. Just shut-the-fu(k-up and we'll forget you were ever here.
    It's possible that you can get gone real quick. We've had an incident somewhat of a similar nature before and it did not turn out well. Now crawl back under your rock.
    Rio
    Well said Rio.

new2cats
    WARNING: INSENSITIVE POST-
    I smell an alterior motive.....good public place to formulate a mental distress case against an employer......lots of witnesses here to watch a fellow HBer go nutso......"your honor, I would like to present 125 pages of babble from the HB forums...clearly there was a downward spiral due to on-the-job stresses"...."we want $1M and lifetime disability"!!!!!!!!!
    Just one man's thoughts!!!-:idea:

thatguy
    I think He'll do it. At least to a large degree. Especially if he stays off the boards for a while.
    Tommy

Her454
    . Even Mrs. Wood, who had every right in the world to say "see, I told you all so" said nothing. To me, thats speaks volumes about her.....BnB out.
    I appreciate your apology, Brett. Glad you are feeling better and I hope that trend continues.
    That, and more.

thatguy
    WARNING: INSENSITIVE POST-
    I smell an alterior motive.....good public place to formulate a mental distress case against an employer......lots of witnesses here to watch a fellow HBer go nutso......"your honor, I would like to present 125 pages of babble from the HB forums...clearly there was a downward spiral due to on-the-job stresses"...."we want $1M and lifetime disability"!!!!!!!!!
    Just one man's thoughts!!!-:idea:
    It didn't catch on the first time you posted this, I doubt it will this time either.
    No disrespect, but I think you are wrong on this one. Although I will say that does happen a lot. We see that all the time in the oilfield with injuries at home, then hide it till they get to the rig.
    I don't think there is any motives here, B tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve.
    ..........Unless of course you gave him the idea.:idea:
    Tommy

new2cats
    This may seem insensitive BUT......is it possible that there is a setup or game being played here.....my thoughts are that a certain individual may be documenting bizarre behavior in text to prove or promote a huge disability/mental anguish case against a certain employer/company.
    What a great way to show that you are experiencing a psychosis....on a forum with lots of witnesses.....or, maybe he just needs to vent...either way this venue is certainly safer than talking to a REAL person!!!
    Just some open thoughts on the subject; I hope that most of this drama is just word play and that nobody is seriously "on the edge"!
    Sorry to repeat...thought a glitch erased my first post.....not important anyway...I was just throwing a generalized concept out....not really aimed at B2B...hope all is well with him soon......I have never seen a person get hit by a train......let alone be the conductor!!!! I am sure it is amazingly traumatic and could easily lead to PTSD.
    PS- My Grandfather was the VP at LBOD (Long Beach Oil Development) and lots of folks had tricky ways of documenting stress and disability in public ways..usually being loud at the corner bar!!!!

pancho
    Effin get over it period!

ratso
    Effin get over it period!
    ...over what?:idea:

topless
    It didn't catch on the first time you posted this, I doubt it will this time either.
    No disrespect, but I think you are wrong on this one. Although I will say that does happen a lot. We see that all the time in the oilfield with injuries at home, then hide it till they get to the rig.
    I don't think there is any motives here, B tends to wear his emotions on his sleeve.
    ..........Unless of course you gave him the idea.:idea:
    TommyDon't listen to him. Homosexuals thnk differently than us.:jawdrop:

Eye tiger
    Heres one that we all enjoyed........

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011