Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: About last night....

OKIE-JET
    All Aboard!....
    CHOOOOO-------CHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If any of ya are seriously givin a shit right now........somethins wrong with the lot of ya...LMMFAO!

OCMerrill
    All Aboard!....
    Apparently your not of crying shoulder.

Magic34
    BnB,
    No one on this board wants to disagree or poke at you for no reason. Even those that seem like they are out to get you are not.
    You come across in posts just looking for situations to happen like what has recently. Whether you realize it or not, what you say and the attitude you possess on this board come across negative 9/10 times. Many times harsh words are said from not only you but others who respond to something you may have said earlier at one point.
    Based on your first post here for all to read, there are many things you need to overcome. You may think that people dont care and just want you to go away. However, I can tell you that is not true. I can tell you that the person that posts those angry threads and posts is not welcome by the majority here, however a caring and real BnB is more than welcome by the majority.
    In terms of ***boat, this isn't too difficult. Have fun, but dont make attacks and keep many of your personal thoughts out of it. If you think something is going to make you angry, walk away. If someone if making personal attacks on you, turn it off. They are in the wrong, but you lack of ability to deal with that in a reasonable matter.
    On the other issues, relax. Instead of reading threads, go read a good book about obtaining more of what you want in life. Firends, relationships, spiritual commitment, wealth, whatever. A read in one of those areas will do you much more good than ***boat any day.
    Your post came across as a cry for help. You can say all that you want that it was not the case, but it is time to be real, it is exactly what it was, a plead for help. No one, and hear this loud and clear, no one can help you with that here except yourself. Now, take the big step and do something about it.
    Just recently, in the past 6 months, I was having severe chest pains that would take me to the ground. I would fall simply due to pain. I went to a specialty doctor and he found nothing wrong. I did notice that when I would get stressed more, the pain was worse. The stress then led to anger.
    I had to back off of many things for work and simply just relax more, not get fired up and it has helped greatly. I wasn't at the point you were at all, but my ability to recognize what was putting me in pain and making an adjustment for that has changed my life for the better at this time. My family is happier and relationships grow stronger.
    Fix yourself, you can do it. That may mean professionally or on your own. Talk to your pastor, he/she can help. If you are religious, turn to god, he can help to. You need to get yourself fixed.
    You have classic signs of depression and they can be fixed rather easily in today's world. Go see your family doctor.
    Good luck.

jesco
    Just make sure that the plane is not on a treadmill..he he

OCMerrill
    is that what I missed, wow!
    Go read the is the "internet for real" poll I created.

Redwing247
    is that what I missed, wow!
    And Jack & coke

OCMerrill
    Here you go throttle....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170331
    If you read the quote from BnB to Rex...spells it all. It is this type of behavior from BnB over and over.

Her454
    No appologies....I'm not sure what I did wrong...but who cares? really?? I know this..maybe I am self distructing, and you all are getting to watch. Enjoy. Lateley, I hate everyone, and everything. No idea why, I just do. Seems like the last month, I just want to get on a plane to somewhere, anywhere, and never look back. I just know this....I ain't sleeping, I ain't eating, I stay in, never go out, and am angry all the time...sorry you guys are seeing this...I'm thinking I'll just stay away from here for a while...enough damage has been done...appologies? Why?? Too much water under that bridge......Night.
    It's the internet, why post why? No one cares about excuses, just apologize, period. There are alot of good people here. A wise old smart azz, publicly exposed criminal, would be Attorney, Katchina hater... once said
    "MAN UP". Just say it.............. you'd be surprised how far it gets you. And get help...sounds like you need it.
    And BTW, not sleeping is a shitty excuse. I haven't slept in two focking months and I'm ready to bury my husband in a mine shaft if he doesn't quit snoring. That doesn't make me bi-polar and hate everyone. I blame that on hard alcohol and the broom.

Throttle
    Well, that and the typical name calling, insults and saying things like "I'm glad nobody likes me because you're all trash and I wouldn't want to be liked by idiots like you." Stuff of that nature.
    I have my ex wife to remind me of that kinda shiat... glad I missed out, I usually stay out of it anyway (hint).

Throttle
    And Jack & coke
    were you guys drinking and posting? :idea:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast