Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why do you lil squirt boys....

Boat Dork
    Do the gay rooster tail thing?? Ya All do it...And I have heard rumor yall have mullet hair cuts. AND you all run out of top end REALLY QUICK...

Moneypitt
    Do the gay rooster tail thing?? Ya All do it...And I have heard rumor yall have mullet hair cuts. AND you all run out of top end REALLY QUICK...
    Cause they can........Part of the style..........Not all run out of top end at the same place......BTW, my jet doesn't do it.....How about a picture of your boat?......MP

Boat Dork
    Thousand oaks?

My Schiada doesn't run at top speed when the trim is all the way up. You can feel the boat "get light" and reach 62mph on GPS, then continue up with the trim and speed falls off.
    up/down switch on wheel. electric/hydraulic power unit. hydraulic cylinder on Place diverter.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Are you in the gin again boat dork?

3 daytona`s
    OMG:idea: I guess when you run a peddle boat you just do not understand.As for the mullet I guess when you sit back and let your girl do all the peddling just quit now

Lana
    Because when dorks like you follow to close we can blast you. And, it also makes us looks so cool, duh?

468miller
    our rooster boats are full of women, and ur boat is full of dudes, we must be doin somethin right..........:idea:

Garage Boater
    Jet boats are still legal to run? I thought when Carter went out so did jets.They are trully Converter boats and you rarely see the old POS out on the water cause most of them have sank. It is how ever very fun to pull up next to one (when he is between fuel stops) and then just blow them away using hardly any fuel.

pw_Tony
    Damn these buttfocks,
    Ip search anyone?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast