Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp Far West New Years Roll Call

charitycase
    CampFarWest.
    Wheatland Ca.Behind Beale A.F.B.

vdrivedenis
    Thanks for the interest in running rescue. I only have 6 gallons of alcohol aboard, and don't make it back all of the time. I would also appreciate a boat that could fish me out of the Lake if I go swimming. At the speeds we run, I wouldn't want to be lying face down if I got chucked out and no one there to at least roll me over!! Thanks, Denis

SANGER-RICH
    Thanks for the interest in running rescue. I only have 6 gallons of alcohol aboard, and don't make it back all of the time. I would also appreciate a boat that could fish me out of the Lake if I go swimming. At the speeds we run, I wouldn't want to be lying face down if I got chucked out and no one there to at least roll me over!! Thanks, Denis
    So are you in for it??

infotraker
    Hope to be there NYE morn thru NYD. Pray for rain ! Should have a great boat show anyway.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Not planning on having the boat.
    Sort of depends on the weather, I could bring the boat if the roads are clear, but if the roads are clear there will be no water.....
    Having a chase boat on the water is something we do need.

Budweiser
    If I can get the junk fixed by then I'll definitely be there. It's just a wallet issue. Maybe I'll show either way, I'm always up for a good time.
    -Seth-

vdrivedenis
    We are in weather permitting and if there is sufficient water to make some passes. Hate to put in 600 miles and have no water-does anyone know the current status of the water level, and if we can get launched? With the price of fuel, I'd hate to make the trip and have a trailer Queen!!
    Denis

charitycase
    We are in weather permitting and if there is sufficient water to make some passes. Hate to put in 600 miles and have no water-does anyone know the current status of the water level, and if we can get launched? With the price of fuel, I'd hate to make the trip and have a trailer Queen!!
    Denis
    Trailer Queens?
    I resemble that remark.Haven't made the water yet for NewYears.Always have a good time tho.Someone should post status of lake before NYD.

ColeTR2
    Camp Far West New Years Roll Call
    One question? http://www.***boat.com/forums/image....ine=1193155609 To attend this gathering do i have to put a big wing on my boat? http://www.***boat.com/forums/image....ine=1188507352 There is an airplane junkyard down here in Arizona, maybe I could get the tail off a 747 or a B-52 or..... something like that. And come up and hang out with you guys... That would be cool!

LandSpeedRacer
    :idea:
    First capin' on trailer queens . . . . . then winged flats . . . . what's next!?
    Actually the CFW New Years deal everyone is welcome, water or no water, we will still have a great time and you are certainly welcome to attend. We still have over a month to go and CFW can fill up pretty fast with a few good storms.
    LSR

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast