Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web site for phone number search??

OutCole'd
    Is there a FREE web site where you can punch in a phone number and you can see who it's registered to? Just curious. I'm looking at my daughters phone bill........

catman-do
    You can go to www.searchbug.com and go to "reverse lookup". However, if its another cell number it wont give you any information. You can also use "landline or mobile" option on the site to see what company the phone is registered to. Hope this helps.

OutCole'd
    You can go to www.searchbug.com and go to "reverse lookup". However, if its another cell number it wont give you any information. You can also use "landline or mobile" option on the site to see what company the phone is registered to. Hope this helps.
    Thanks!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    If you google "reverse telephone directory", tons of sites will come up. Some are free, some are not.

ratso
    Is there a FREE web site where you can punch in a phone number and you can see who it's registered to? Just curious. I'm looking at my daughters phone bill........
    It wasn't me!:jawdrop:

ChumpChange
    I generally use www.whitepages.com

Some Kind Of Monster
    Unfortunately I don't know of any free sites tht give the info you need

riverracerx
    If it is a home phone and it is registered you can type it into Google to see where it is located and who owns it.
    I found mine and then emailed Google to remove it.

DILLIGAF
    I tried that using my street addresses and none of the info is correct. I would not trust whatever info you get from there.

Phat Matt
    I have an idea. Call it.
    Or just post it and I am sure they will get a few phone calls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast