Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Country needs major help

cdog
    Anyone willing to shit can the IRS is OK with me. I think the powers in charge are threatened by his ideas. I see no difference in any of these douche bag candidates. Maybe Fred T. I'd love to see what Ron Paul could do in 4 years. I was sickened at that jack ass rudy for snickering every time Ron had something to say during the first debate. No way in hell I'd vote for rudy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdT7Leo0d0Y

Not So Fast
    I'll have to listen to him and pay more attention. On the other side of the ballot I like Joe Biden but he wont be there in the final. I'm indepedant BTW. NSF

ULTRA26 # 1
    I'll have to listen to him and pay more attention. On the other side of the ballot I like Joe Biden but he wont be there in the final. I'm indepedant BTW. NSF
    Bobby, again we see things similarly. Joe Biden stands tall on one side, and Ron Paul on the other. However, I don't either as electable.

QuickJet
    Ron paul is a dueche Bag and Biden is a complete ass clown.
    Biden (higher taxes, open boarders and guns for criminals only) will be near the first one out, just behind Kucinich.
    Ron Paul is is a spineless puss who will never meet the strength required by the GOP for the nomination.
    The nominees are going to be Hillary and Rudy.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Biden (higher taxes, open boarders and guns for criminals only) will be near the first one out, just behind Kucinich.
    Ron Paul is is a spineless puss who will never meet the strength required by the GOP for the nomination.
    Ass Clown and Dueche Bag. :2purples:
    I think we would all love to hear you names for Rudy and Hillary, since you have such a way with words.
    BTW, most of are aware of who the candidates are likely to be.

QuickJet
    Ass Clown and Dueche Bag. :2purples:
    I think we would all love to hear you names for Rudy and Hillary, since you have such a way with words.
    BTW, most of are aware of who the candidates are likely to be.
    I have no problems with Rudy, Hillary on the other hand....................

ULTRA26 # 1
    I have no problems with Rudy, Hillary on the other hand....................
    Seems we are proabaly looking at having our first kinda female President

QuickJet
    Seems we are proabaly looking at having our first kinda female President
    Nah....her being on the ticket is going to bring out more hardcore conservatives than ever before on election day. Hardcore conservatives don't like Rudy either, but they hate Hillary, and hate has more power than love.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Nah....her being on the ticket is going to bring out more hardcore conservatives than ever before on election day. Hardcore conservatives don't like Rudy either, but they hate Hillary, and hate has more power than love.
    I wasn't talking about Hillary

Not So Fast
    And he comes out swinging, geeze, tell us how you really feel oh great Swami!! I'll get my pencil out right now and cross off both of these, what were they, deuche bags? NSF

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast