Thread: Boat cover for over transom exhaust jet

79Hawaiian
    I need a new boat cover. I have been using shitty plastic tarps and need to buy a real cover. Anyone know where I can buy a fairly affordable pre-fab cover that will fit over the pipes and engine? I can't find one. 20.5' hull, 22ft with pipes. 8' beam.
    Last quote I had for a custom cover was over 1G. Of course if my boat was worth a grand I might think of doubling it's value buy putting a cover over it!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cougar27mtr
    I just had a 27ft cover made for my cougar for 1100.00 for sure you should be able to get one for much less Call Mallots Uphostrly Ask for Mark. 661 948-0990
    cougar27mtr

Party Cat
    I had one custom made by Classic Canvas in La Verne (next to the Pomona Dragstrip) for my 26 foot Party Cat. $800 for Sunbrella that goes down to the bottom of the hull (not the rub rail). http://www.classiccanvas.net/ All of the other places I checked wanted over $1000 for the same thing.

WETDAWG
    There is a place in Pasadena that makes all the biminis for everyone . I think they do covers too.
    I have the name & address at home. I'll try and post-it later. They might be able to help you out

Leather&Lace455
    If you looking for something to keep the dust and bugs off while in the garage, purchase a standard
    cover for a boat a little longer than yours. I have OT headers on 18 footer with Air-scoop and purchased a standard cover for a 21' runabout. Covers everything fine for about $180.

challengerjet
    I bought a cheap cover at Kmart for $79, it keeps the water out and fits pretty well over my tunnel ram, scoop, and OTT headers. I think they have 3 or 4 different sizes. Like I said, it's cheap but i've had it for over 2 years and it's still holding up well. just my $.02
    cjet