Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix update

Some Kind Of Monster
    As far as the Unlimited Sandbagging, I liked practice better. They were going faster on warm up laps
    I agree, It sounded like they weren't getting on the gas at all... Ever..

Dave, All of you guys put on one hell of a show. It was great to watch.
    Had a great time seeing old friends & making new one's
    Next time I will wear a sign that says "No my boat is not here"

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Anyone get any vid? :devil:

flattie
    Sitting in the Phoenix airport right now. Great meeting morg RRRR and Special thanks to Tony Scarlotta for making my day with the shirts and sitting in your TAF Had a Blast!

RiverGames
    nothing better than watching a week of racing on pheonix followed by a week of racing in parker. life is good

Skip Tuttle kicked ass. he won the final beating Bryant.
    I was fortunate enough to get a shot of this right at the finish line. I will post later on with a bunch of others of drags and circles. What a great race for Skip. The cone is hard to beat once a good driver is settled in. Not to diminish the K69 boat. It is obviously a rocket as well. That was the best K race I've witnessed in quite sometime.
    As far as the Unlimited Sandbagging, I liked practice better. They were going faster on warm up laps....... Ok heat 3b on Sunday was pretty cool. (The last lap) they planned it out better.
    And I thought it was just me. The final heat was much better. Almost believable.

Some Kind Of Monster
    I was fortunate enough to get a shot of this right at the finish line. I will post later on with a bunch of others of drags and circles. What a great race for Skip. The cone is hard to beat once a good driver is settled in. Not to diminish the K69 boat. It is obviously a rocket as well. That was the best K race I've witnessed in quite sometime.
    I agree and I would love to see that shot! Congrats Skip, that was an AWESOME race!
    Good meeting you out there Rexie!

TonkaDriver
    I got to meet Tony Saturday on the way out. What a nice person. He had the K-51 on rails in the main Saturday. I didn't get around much for a lack of time. I have to say there is nothing like the smell of fuel in the air at a race. The K's are like Sprint Cars on Water. Nice to hear the cone did well on Sunday. The K's and SS boats were nothing short of KICK ASS.
    Great Racing, Thanks to alll for the show.
    Kurt

SCR INC
    nothing better than watching a week of racing on pheonix followed by a week of racing in parker. life is good
    Andrew..... MUST BE NICE!!! See you guys Wednesday

Rattle Can Lou
    Hey Lips, ya gonna race that thing..if ya are then let Billy drive....he's fockin fast dude!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast