Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Tree farm in Southern CA

BAS
    I am looking for a place to cut down a live Christmas tree in Southern Ca. Rather then paying for a tree that was cut and transported to the local parking lot.. And sold as "Fresh Trees". Of course I do realize that it will cost me a lot more after all the expenses of driving time and fuel, but I would rather make a day of it.
    Any Recommendations?

I am looking for a place to cut down a live Christmas tree in Southern Ca. Rather then paying for a tree that was cut and transported to the local parking lot.. And sold as "Fresh Trees". Of course I do realize that it will cost me a lot more after all the expenses of driving time and fuel, but I would rather make a day of it.
    Any Recommendations?
    Maybe Tom's Farms in Cowrona?

porkbelly
    here you go. long drive but worth it, its the best !!!
    Live Oak Canyon Christmas Tree Farm & Pumpkin Patch
    32335 Live Oak Canyon Rd
    Redlands, CA 92373 Map
    (909) 795-8733

IDRPSTF
    I think the name is Peltzer Pines. Santiago Canyon Road just outside of Silverado. Best Tree's around and they survived the fire!

gramps
    When I lived in California there was one in Upland on Euclid Ave. just north of 24th street. Might still be there.

Cheap Thrills
    Do like us rednecks do. drive around the hood till ya see a nice Blue Spruce have your friend jump out the back with a chainsaw Braaa braa braaaa...
    T.

imirsh1
    You are in Lake Forest? There is a live christmas tree lot at Irvine center and Bake pkwy. Katty/corner from Mission Motorsports, between bake and Verizon amphetheatre. We get ours there,pricey but better than a dead Home depot tree.

BOBALOO
    I do the Home Depot tree.......Lottery style, I dont even unwrap it til I get home Sometimes you win sometimes you put the bad side to the wall.
    I do have some great memories of going as a family in the Pinto station wagon to cut down our own tree though.

coolchange
    http://www.fwry.com/tree_trains_2007/Tree_2007.html Not very close but might be worth it if you have kids.

Jbb
    She's a beaut Clark!.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOB4oTrWesU)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast