Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 600" motor for sale

Was that boat purchased from my friend Mark, in San Mateo? Did it have the woing on the front?
    Steve, are you thinking of a jet, similar colors, ex-race boat? If so, a buddy of mine who lives up near Oroville picked that one up, less motor, back in 2006.

84 cougar
    Steve, are you thinking of a jet, similar colors, ex-race boat? If so, a buddy of mine who lives up near Oroville picked that one up, less motor, back in 2006.
    Yeah, didnt realize that one already had some of the v drive stuff. I just assummed it was another jet. Have you guys run that boat yet, if not, how close are you guys.

Smitty19
    bump

jockorace
    Shawn,
    Be vewy, vewy (Elmer Fudd impression!) carful what you believe from that little jocko guy about v-drive dimensions & stuff. He'll prob tell you to run the propshaft out the front end. Now ME, on the other hand..........YOU CAN TRUST!
    Jocko

fastsanger
    Shawn,
    Be vewy, vewy (Elmer Fudd impression!) carful what you believe from that little jocko guy about v-drive dimensions & stuff. He'll prob tell you to run the propshaft out the front end. Now ME, on the other hand..........YOU CAN TRUST!
    Jocko
    maybe we should put the 600" in your deal call roy get dimensions to make sure the new boat is safe maybe fathers day 08 :idea: :jawdrop:

84 cougar
    maybe we should put the 600" in your deal call roy get dimensions to make sure the new boat is safe maybe fathers day 08 :idea: :jawdrop:
    Uncle Roy is all for helping everyone!!!!!!!!! BUT HE ALSO LIKES WINNING, AS MUCH AS ALL OF US, IF NOT MORE!!!!!!!!! There is a reason why he is so painstackingly meticulous. j/k Shawn dont jump ship to Daves side so fast, He sold you the 21'. I think the 600 in dads boat is an awesome idea, I will sponsor the Beer and Gas on that deal also.
    Although, dads camping fees just went up. No coralation, I swear.

fastsanger
    it almost seems like a love/hate relationship between jocko sr and jocko jr
    :argue: :boxingguy at any rate bump for alot of horse power

fastsanger
    bump

fastsanger
    price reduction $14,500

Smitty19
    bump

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast