Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tres Martin performance boat school

Tres
    I will be coming back to west coast soon to teach more school, some people have requested for other areas, like in Vegas, is there any other places, I am looking at Austin again and Texoma, I would like your imput, Many cant find the time to get out to our location so we are trying to get out to you, So far I have enjoyed to company of the West coast with so many wonderful people that had a great time in the class. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Tres
    ttt

dmontzsta
    You are posting in the right spot. Most of these yuppies have no idea how to drive a boat. They get distracted and bump into shit all the time.

BajaMike
    I will be coming back to west coast soon to teach more school, some people have requested for other areas, like in Vegas, is there any other places, I am looking at Austin again and Texoma, I would like your imput, Many cant find the time to get out to our location so we are trying to get out to you, So far I have enjoyed to company of the West coast with so many wonderful people that had a great time in the class. Looking forward to your thoughts.
    You have some info on the school??

nhbuoy
    ...He (Tres) IS the school...

2Driver
    http://www.performanceboatschool.com/index.php
    1 day of classroom, 1/2 day on the water = $2,500 Is that correct? Anyone here been?

INSman
    Lake Havasu, AZ would be preferable

OGShocker
    Lake Havasu, AZ would be preferable
    Blane, was dmontzsta talking about you?

RiverDave
    http://www.performanceboatschool.com/index.php
    1 day of classroom, 1/2 day on the water = $2,500 Is that correct? Anyone here been?
    For that 2500 are they supplying the large cat to drive or something? Not discounting that the course is worth 2500, becuase I am sure that it is, I'm just wondering what it includes?
    RD

Jordy
    I'm just wondering what it includes?
    RD
    No beer will be served, nor included in the price.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast