Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCSC 61st Annual Thanksgiving Regatta Roll Call - Real Edition

MAXIMUS
    Hmmm:idea:

Rattle Can Lou
    :jawdrop: :sqeyes: :jawdrop: :idea: :sleeping: :messedup:

MAXIMUS
    :notam: ... your mocking me... aren't you...

Rattle Can Lou
    most definately...just trying to stay out of this thread...you keep drawing me in. Say Hi to everybody in the drivers meeeting for me....sssshhhhhhhh

Moneypitt
    I just spoke with Ann Hoban and they are still taking reservations for the dinner. If you missed the deadline, call her now........760 665 8098....

Flat Hall'N
    PS929 will be in attendance

MAXIMUS
    most definately...just trying to stay out of this thread...you keep drawing me in. Say Hi to everybody in the drivers meeeting for me....sssshhhhhhhh
    Quit responding to my posts & I will quit posting in response to your responses... homo...

Rattle Can Lou
    Quit responding to my posts & I will quit posting in response to your responses... homo...
    I could of stayed away...but then you went and pulled the "homo" card. That ain't right. Don't you get it..they keep saying that we "gay up" all the threads. You have to stop refering to my manhood. You know I'm not gay. Go on to something like, "Gosh, your a friken retard!" That is much more believable. You Moron

MAXIMUS
    I could of stayed away...but then you went and pulled the "homo" card. That ain't right. Don't you get it..they keep saying that we "gay up" all the threads. You have to stop refering to my manhood. You know I'm not gay. Go on to something like, "Gosh, your a friken retard!" That is much more believable. You Moron
    I just want to point out to Rex that this is not my fault!:notam: He continues to provoke me with foul words like Moron... and stuff.
    Like any straight guy unlike this butt pirate, I must respond by saying stay the hell out of this thread & quit hijacking it up! Rex gave you a man for men version of this thread where you can parade around in your santa outfit n shit. This is for roll call so that Ross can figure out his earnings in advance & then maybe purchase that 2 for 1 blow up doll kit ! New model has interchangeable hair pieces...
    Now in case I didn't mention it the Blairs speed shop K boat will not be attending this weekend! We were working around the clock on it but since we haven't got the hull from Rankin yet we fell a little short! Valve covers are done... I will post progress pictures of the breather install etc...

SK48
    Damn msn weather shows 10 to 20 mph winds on Friday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast