Thread: Is it Summer yet?

Jbb

Ziggy
    Nope, its still in my prayers though

Jbb
    Nope, its still in my prayers though
    Where that picture wa taken....is now an area with no water in it....boat would be sitting on the mud....:jawdrop:

Ziggy
    Where that picture wa taken....is now an area with no water in it....boat would be sitting on the mud....:jawdrop:
    That comment had nice timing with my other thread Hope you guys get some needed rain over a period of time, not all at once...then you'll be posting pics like Ratso's from last summer:sqeyes:

Jbb
    That comment had nice timing with my other thread Hope you guys get some needed rain over a period of time, not all at once...then you'll be posting pics like Ratso's from last summer:sqeyes:
    Funny thing is....when I moved here from Miami in 1980......It would rain for 2 weeks at a time.....I wondered If I was ever gonna see the sun again....times have changed....

Ziggy
    Funny thing is....when I moved here from Miami in 1980......It would rain for 2 weeks at a time.....I wondered If I was ever gonna see the sun again....times have changed....
    I've been to Atlanta a couple times and I've had weather of all types while there....Hot, Clear and cold, and one hell of a gnarley thunder storm. Saab's HQ was in Norcross before blending it into the GM Detroit HQ.
    The Gwinnett Marriot is a pretty decent place.
    .btw---much better sig