Thread: NFR in Vegas..............

Nord
    National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas
    Anyone going??
    Wrangler gave me a set of tickets last minute for the night of the December 7th (Friday). I am trying to get a room at a decent hotel thats in the middle of the action, but they are kinda spendy.
    ~NORD~

moneypit
    Im going. I go every year. I used to work the rodeo.. I will be there for the UFC Sat Night at the Palm... If you decide to get rid of your tixs, let me know.

Nord
    What would you recommend for rooms. I'm staying Thursday and Friday leaving Saturday.

moneypit
    Depends on your budget... Im staying at Ballys. I am there for a Sports Physician Seminar. If I give you the Block Number, you might still be able to use the code to get the 78.00/night deal. But I dont know if the deal is still good... worth a try...
    Let me know...I will have to try and look up the group code. Can you get more NFR tickets?

Nord
    Depends on your budget... Im staying at Ballys. I am there for a Sports Physician Seminar. If I give you the Block Number, you might still be able to use the code to get the 78.00/night deal. But I dont know if the deal is still good... worth a try...
    Let me know...I will have to try and look up the group code. Can you get more NFR tickets?
    I'll try the code. Is Bally's in a good location? I'll check to see if I can get any more tickets...

moneypit
    I'll try the code. Is Bally's in a good location? I'll check to see if I can get any more tickets...
    Code is SBPRS7 Tell them your with the prosport chiropractic seminar. Tell them your Dr. Nord Its right in the middle of the strip. I stay there or paris every year. Its clean and you cant beat that rate. Let me know and we can hook up for a beer. And if you can get ticks, that would be awesome. Thanks..