Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commander Boats

waterluvr
    Whatever happened to Commander boats?
    I was looking at some old issues of ***boat and they were in it all the time. Now I never see them at all??

Havasu1986
    They still have a place off the 91 in Corona.

McIntyrelocal
    Yeah i cant say much for thier boats but thier gelcoat guy sure stepped up they have some bitchen paint sceems lately

Baja Big Dog
    Went by the other day,looked empty!!! Which is good news to a couple of my friends that got stuck with there junk boats....

tucson_boat_guy
    I have a 88 Commander 21'. it is a great hull but I will agrree their rigging is something to be desired. No attention to detail.
    I will be working on it and doing a partial restore I am going to put it all up here for all to see.
    I still prefere Carrerra's and Eliminators
    my $.02

stoker22405
    Went by the other day,looked empty!!! Which is good news to a couple of my friends that got stuck with there junk boats....
    You have friends....???

Throttle
    went by there almost a week or so ago and they had boats out as usual (the same boats that have been there for months)

CBadDad
    went by there almost a week or so ago and they had boats out as usual (the same boats that have been there for months)
    More like years...
    I love my Commander Boat. I've had no issues to date (it's a Y2K), except for the price of fuel. I just wish I could use it more.

DRMCAT
    Saw a sign on their Corona showroom that reads they are moving to Peris, Ca. I know that is where their manufacturing facility is. Probably trying to cut expenses, ie.. rent.

Ziggy
    Saw a sign on their Corona showroom that reads they are moving to Peris, Ca. I know that is where their manufacturing facility is. Probably trying to cut expenses, ie.. rent.That makes sense....More fun to watch the skydivers accross the street anyhow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast