Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu on True Housewives of Orange county

OnlyMoney
    Thats a pretty old episode. In later episodes they have a 29' Fountain.
    I believe that is their friends Fountain. Chad & Holly from the Springs'.

DeltaSigBoater
    Man Juice (basically Jungle Juice) is made in the Man Jug and is passed around the Man Group and can only be drunk by the men. Us girls just laugh at their silliness....miss that Pu$$y Rules crew.
    Although I agree withthe rest of you about that part of the show. I love how the mom says "when we're in Havasu we can be ourselves and act like trash"...or something like that. We saw the show a year ago and my memory is not the best.
    This "Man Juice" sounds pretty GAY!!!
    Well like the saying goes... You can take the White Trash out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of the White Trash :devil:

OnlyMoney
    This "Man Juice" sounds pretty GAY!!!
    Well like the saying goes... You can take the White Trash out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of the White Trash :devil:
    It does sound VERY gay..they've tried to change it....it hasn't worked.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I see these people around town all the time. I know people that know them. I am sure they are nice people but......they sure do make me feel better about myself!
    That girl Lori---she looks like frankenstein in person. She looks like she had her face smashed and then rebuilt. Very disappointing.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    I LOVE this show...okay...they are interesting, fake, rich, self-involved and plastic!! BUT/AND they are fun to watch. WHO would entertain the idea of taping their whole life and showing the world?!?!?!? :idea:

BrendellaJet
    That girl Lori---she looks like frankenstein in person. She looks like she had her face smashed and then rebuilt. Very disappointing.
    Ditto that! What a wreck she is.

XtrmWakeborder
    How about laughing at the chick on the swimstep of the other boat? What bitches.

All these damn haters....... did you have your juice?
    The show is made for entertainment and they are all pretty YUMMY>

Old Texan
    I LOVE this show...okay...they are interesting, fake, rich, self-involved and plastic!! BUT/AND they are fun to watch. WHO would entertain the idea of taping their whole life and showing the world?!?!?!? :idea:
    I bet when the cameras off in the house the narcisstic boors sit in front of their big screens watching reruns of their shows and giggling about how cute they are in comparison to Al and Peg Bundy.....not realizing they "are" the Bundys and the Bundy producers were making satire about them.

squirt'nmyload
    For people who live in Coto, you think they could've afforded an nicer boat than a SeaRay
    i know a coupe people that could afford any boat they want but they got what suites them best. maybe they are happy with their sea ray and don't need to have the biggest and baddest.
    i think the show is funny as hell.....got a season pass on the tivo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast