Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Floor Pics

707-CREW
    Need to see some floor pics....I am dropping off my rig this sunday to get the floor flowed and would love to see some pics......thanks.....

Unchained
    I want to recoat the floor under my engine too and do it in black.
    It's just the original fiberglass resin now.
    To get a color to it is that flowcoat with color added in or what material is it ?
    Epoxy paint ?

RiverGames
    this is a blue gel coat with 2 or 3 layers of clear coat over it

707-CREW
    Hopefully my floor will look that nice....I am taking it to Kevin out in Lodi at Canyon. Pretty much the same price as having it painted and cleared.. I am doing the stringers and center black with the wood floor. I asked what the product was and It is all top secret..........oh well...he said it is very durable compared to automotive clears........we'll see.. I will post some before and after pics...

RiverGames
    Hopefully my floor will look that nice....I am taking it to Kevin out in Lodi at Canyon. Pretty much the same price as having it painted and cleared.. I am doing the stringers and center black with the wood floor. I asked what the product was and It is all top secret..........oh well...he said it is very durable compared to automotive clears........we'll see.. I will post some before and after pics...
    I took my boat to Mel in Maywood. he also reglassed the stringers, and grinded the cap around the whole deck down a inch and a hlaf and then reglassed that too. he did alot more work, but pretty much it turrned out great. throw up some pics when you can. hope all goes well for ya. i will look for a before pic of my boat. trust me it looked like a witches ass before mel got ahold of it

flatties forever
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...9/DSCN1478.jpg
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...139/img013.jpg
    RG-- That is beautiful!! I hope you get it together by Spring and can make it to Pine Flat. Don't worry, I'll wipe my drool off when I'm done lookin'!!!

RiverGames
    RG-- That is beautiful!! I hope you get it together by Spring and can make it to Pine Flat. Don't worry, I'll wipe my drool off when I'm done lookin'!!!
    haha dont worry its waterproof (unless it is sitting at the bottom of the lake). im going to talk to my buddy about the motor this weekend at the parker races. ill git-r-done to make it out there!

flatties forever
    haha dont worry its waterproof (unless it is sitting at the bottom of the lake). im going to talk to my buddy about the motor this weekend at the parker races. ill git-r-done to make it out there!
    Hope the motor comes through. As for waterproof on the bottom of the lake, been there/done that-- and HATED it.... At least the oil/gas slick lets you know where to dive for salvage.. Your boat is too nice. Blow some closed cell foam up in the nose-- just in case...You don't need much. sheeeiit happens... You might wanna put a new bow eye on first...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast