Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rexone's Phoenix Pics

Rattle Can Lou
    Please control youself 396. You don't want folks taking that the wrong way. Very nice meeting you also.
    Don't flatter yourself there Reximus...we all know what the rumor is...Hung like a buck hamster, similar to Reggie Hammons..

Don't flatter yourself there Reximus...we all know what the rumor is...Hung like a buck hamster, similar to Reggie Hammons..
    Hey Rattle Can why is it in every thread you enter you are thinking of your buddy's units? Even threads that have been de-gayized you come back and re-gay them in short order. Speaking of which, have you decided on what Christmas character you're going to strip down buck ass naked and pose for this season to amuse everyone though the next 4th of July?

Rattle Can Lou
    Reximus, that is a fairly good question and it definately deserves a good answer...next question please. No, the jury is still out on where Santa makes his next appearence. I hear there are some fairly nervous boat owners out there right now. The next 30 days are pivotal in my career and I want to make the right decisions on what project to grab. I really appreciate your concern and anytime you need more info, please don't hesitate.

MAXIMUS
    It was a huge pleasure meeting you Rexie
    Its always huge when you see mikey, but a pleasure???:idea:

MAXIMUS
    Reximus, that is a fairly good question and it definately deserves a good answer...next question please. No, the jury is still out on where Santa makes his next appearence. I hear there are some fairly nervous boat owners out there right now. The next 30 days are pivotal in my career and I want to make the right decisions on what project to grab. I really appreciate your concern and anytime you need more info, please don't hesitate.
    I was thinking of dropping off the pirate ship at Billardos for some touch up work on the paint...:idea:

cyclone
    no love for the jet boats, mikey?

Very nice Mike thanks for posting & happy thanksgiving to you & your
    family.

photo chick
    Hey Rattle Can why is it in every thread you enter you are thinking of your buddy's units? Even threads that have been de-gayized you come back and re-gay them in short order. Speaking of which, have you decided on what Christmas character you're going to strip down buck ass naked and pose for this season to amuse everyone though the next 4th of July?
    yes RCL let me know when you do, I'd love to be on hand for the photo op!!! Nice shots Mike, I was looking forward to seeing the final pic. Where we were you couldn't tell who won but figured Skiipy did since he did the celebration lap.. That was an awesome race.
    Look in the Sandbar under Phoenix finals, several people have posted pics..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    You know betta than that

Sangerboy
    Glad you got those shots Mike, that was one of the best K-boat races I've seen in a long, long time. Eraser and I were on our feet in the grandstands, yelling like crazy the whole last lap. Although the whole weekend was a blast, we decided the trip would have been worth it for just that one race .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12