Thread: Turkey Day + Excersize?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    My gym is hosting a 5K tomorrow. The whole family is going. I just walk them, I'm not a runner. I encourage you all to see if there is one going on in your area (I hear this is an emerging trend). That way you won't have to feel guilty about having that Pecan Pie or extra helping of stuffing.
    Eat smart tomorrow. You don't need to clear your plate twice Once is good enough. If there's no 5K in your area, take a walk with a family member or two for a few blocks before you eat dessert. As you walk, think about being thankful for your health. You'll be surprised how good you feel when you get back to have that pie.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I spelled excercise wrong, didn't I?

Havasu1986
    9:00 workout with the P.T. and then its a football and beerfest the rest of the day.

H20Advantage
    1 1/2 hour Bootcamp (Crossfit) workout tomorrow morning then off to the Turkey dinner for me..............
    Great program I've lost over 20 lbs of excess life in less than 10 weeks:
    http://www.extremebootcamp.com/index.html

BarryMac
    Gonna go run my 5K this afternoon at the gym, they're closed tomorrow BOOO, then off to the River, I'll be sure and do some 12oz curls this weekend...

Lightning
    Gonna go run my 5K this afternoon at the gym, they're closed tomorrow BOOO, then off to the River, I'll be sure and do some 12oz curls this weekend...
    I may do a 5K on Turkeyday. It's down at Balboa Park and dogs are welcome. I did 4 miles this morning, was sick last week and my lung were not happy to be running this morning.