Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Be a millionaire!!! New MLM opportunity!!!

Big Warlock
    OK, I am soooooo excited about this!!! I finally found my niche in life. I have a drink that will change the world!!! It tastes great, lots of caloric value, made from vegtable type substance and you can sell it easily!!!! (I mean real easy) and make millions!!!! It is right under our noses!!!
    This drink is appropriate anywhere!! In the morning for breakfast, at the river or lake!! In the ocean!!! Lunch and dinner as well.
    Of course, top secret. I am goingt o set up a distributorship so you can easily join my franchise and pick up your cases asap and start selling!!!! I hopefully will get stickers for all your cars and trucks and boats!!!
    Who's with me?????????

topless
    OK, I am soooooo excited about this!!! I finally found my niche in life. I have a drink that will change the world!!! It tastes great, lots of caloric value, made from vegtable type substance and you can sell it easily!!!! (I mean real easy) and make millions!!!! It is right under our noses!!!
    This drink is appropriate anywhere!! In the morning for breakfast, at the river or lake!! In the ocean!!! Lunch and dinner as well.
    Of course, top secret. I am goingt o set up a distributorship so you can easily join my franchise and pick up your cases asap and start selling!!!! I hopefully will get stickers for all your cars and trucks and boats!!!
    Who's with me????????? Call it BEER.

OutCole'd
    Sign me up!!

HM
    Who's with me?????????
    You ever eat a pine cone? It's edible you know.

yopengo
    Where do I sign up? Ill take 1,000 cases and store them in my garage. Then ill sell it all to my friends and family until they get sick of me. Then ill offer it up to all the Hot Boat peeps at a nice discountÂ…Â… check is in the mail.

HDF WATERDOG
    I'm in. Thank you for sharing this once in a lifetime idea.

Jordy
    I think you're onto something big here Rob, and as a friend, I think that it's only fair that I should assume the role of marketing director as I would like to get in towards the top of this marketing organization and let all the underlings, I mean dedicated sales people make us boat loads of money. Sign me up!!!

HocusPocus
    sorry, i just made the biggest investment of my life. i cashed out every thing i own and bought lottery tickets. easy street here i come!

DeltaSigBoater
    DAMN!!!
    Bottled Water... LOOK OUT!

Big Warlock
    Call it BEER.
    Damn it!!!!!! Don't let the secret out so quickly!!!! There has to be mystery and stuff prior to letting it out of the bag!!!! Don't you know anything about MLM!!!!!
    LOL Now back to our program.
    The plan would be for everyone in the program to pick up your beverage at any QT or Circle K. Then, you send us a check for the distribution rights. Now, you can then make your pricing any way you feel fit. For example, at the lake, this product may go for as high as $2 per can!!!!! That's an amazing profit of..........well I am not good with math....but a profit none the less.
    Another idea is to forcefully take over one of the burger / hotdog floating vendors and distribute your product there. You might keep an eye out for LE!! Boat Cop might get wind of it. However, if pulled over by Boat Cop, you might try offering him some product for free. (FYI, for you ballers, your Platinum or Black AMEX will provide bail money!!)
    Anyways, this is a win, win situation!@!!! Please sign up with Jordy!!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast