Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoglou does it again!

selfmade
    He dropped off my new 3500hd earlier today. I gave him a price I needed to be at and he met and exceeded my expectations. Anyone who doesn't buy a Chevy or GMC from him is nuts. THanks Jay for making my deal happen on a limited budget.

Kilrtoy
    He dropped off my new 3500hd earlier today. I gave him a price I needed to be at and he met and exceeded my expectations. Anyone who doesn't buy a Chevy or GMC from him is nuts. THanks Jay for making my deal happen on a limited budget.
    limited Budget, i saw that super Avenger

EAZYKILLER2006
    congrats to you stan!!! pics pics pics!!!

Baja Big Dog
    DUDE..thats cool bro!!!

phebus
    Baller......................Congratulations!!

DeltaSigBoater
    Congrats on the new rig!
    I noticed that the '08 Chevys & GMCs w/ the Durmax have a High Idel Switch option. Very cool for those food & pit stops in the summer

Ultracrazy
    Congrats on the new rig!
    I noticed that the '08 Chevys & GMCs w/ the Durmax have a High Idel Switch option. Very cool for those food & pit stops in the summer
    Okee........so why is the high idel switch good for the pit stops. My 2007 has one in the DIC. Is that what your talking about.
    Oh.......sorry about the highjack

Riomouse911
    Congrats!...PM me with your price range, we're thinking about getting a new rig to replace the '99 and my budget is limited as well...

DeltaSigBoater
    Okee........so why is the high idel switch good for the pit stops. My 2007 has one in the DIC. Is that what your talking about.
    Oh.......sorry about the highjack
    You can park the truck & let the engine idle at 1200 rpm, with the A/C running so the cab never heats up. At night you can leave your parking lights on never having to worry about the battery dieing. Additionally if you have your boat or trailer in tow, the you'd have to be blind not to see it lit up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast