Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blown472

HBjet
    So, tell me what kind of boat this is and how the motor is doing?

So, how is that motor running? What, pump are you using too? Do you think those exhaust manifolds are hurting your HP on that motor? They look like stock Merc. manifolds. Anyways, thanks.
    HBjet

superdave013
    That looks like an old Glastron to me. Kinda like the one that James Bond drove but his was an OB.
    Anyway it's to bad you guys are so far away. I'ed love to see you 2 square off!
    What do you think Randy, think you could take him??

dossangers
    superdave013:
    That looks like an old Glastron to me. Kinda like the one that James Bond drove but his was an OB.
    What do you think Randy, think you could take him?? Dave thats exactly what i was thinking!! remember the brothers boat in the movie it had a v8 with zoomies "its the fastest dam boat in these parts" the sherrif said!! i think his name was BILLY BOB!!

Tom Foolery
    dossangers:
    superdave013:
    What do you think Randy, think you could take him?? Dave thats exactly what i was thinking!! remember the brothers boat in the movie it had a v8 with zoomies "its the fastest dam boat in these parts" the sherrif said!! i think his name was BILLY BOB!! Yep, Live & Let Die with Roger Moore. Best damn boat scene in a movie ever.

HBjet
    superdave013:
    Randy, think you could take him?? I don't know Dave, that fuel line routing looks pretty trick!
    HBjet

miller19j
    HBjet:
    superdave013:
    Randy, think you could take him?? I don't know Dave, that fuel line routing looks pretty trick!
    HBjet Randy,
    Whats with the cheap shots? So Blown questioned your dyno numbers so did half the people on these boards. Why do you need to go and start shit like this?
    I’m not trying to get into the middle I am just getting sick of everyone flaming each other lately.

HBjet
    miller19j:
    HBjet:
    superdave013:
    HBjet Randy,
    Whats with the cheap shots? So Blown questioned your dyno numbers so did half the people on these boards. Why do you need to go and start shit like this?
    I’m not trying to get into the middle I am just getting sick of everyone flaming each other lately. Brad, try not to read into these boards to much, I think everyone know's Blown and I are just messing around. In case you didn't, we are... well at least I am!
    HBjet

miller19j
    HBjet:
    Brad, try not to read into these boards to much, I think everyone know's Blown and I are just messing around. In case you didn't, we are... well at least I am!
    HBjet Sorry Randy I guess I am getting a little over sensitive. I think I need a vacation!

Back Forty
    I'm partial to the G/Carlson.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/523P1010070_JPG.jpg[/img] Rock on DUDE!!!!!! You're my new hero HBjet. Hopefully someday I can be as cool as you. All hail king HB...
    Omega

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast