Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New or rebuilt-alloy?

Xerophobic

468miller
    oh i saw that at bass pro shops, it said tracker on the side...............

468miller
    couldnt resist x, nice boat though.......

I like it

VAMI
    with the other thread im sure its been fixed.that would not bother me,but a glass boatid pass on.

steelcomp
    Well what do ya think? :idea:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...SCF0106r.JPGIf it wasn't a "fixed" boat, you wouldn't be asking. You guys sure are hard on stuff.

Riverat84
    is that seriously the same hull? how the hell did it punch out perfect like that?

Xerophobic
    is that seriously the same hull? how the hell did it punch out perfect like that?
    Would I lie to you!?
    Yes its the same hull and the repair credit goes to the dude that does all the sweet paint work we put out the door(with the help of his crew of course) "Kevo" posts on here and maybe will show up. He's fixed more than a few boats in the past and is certainly talented at it. But then again if you have a passion about your work you tend to get good results.....
    The side was fully replaced as was a portion of the bow. Like I said guys done right its anything but a "patched up hull" geeez dont you guys work on hot rods etc down there? Think "'32 Ford that floats"
    He's got some sick paint scheme in the works now, wait till you guys see this one!
    Cheers

steelcomp
    Would I lie to you!?
    Yes its the same hull and the repair credit goes to the dude that does all the sweet paint work we put out the door(with the help of his crew of course) "Kevo" posts on here and maybe will show up. He's fixed more than a few boats in the past and is certainly talented at it. But then again if you have a passion about your work you tend to get good results.....
    The side was fully replaced as was a portion of the bow. Like I said guys done right its anything but a "patched up hull" geeez dont you guys work on hot rods etc down there? Think "'32 Ford that floats"
    He's got some sick paint scheme in the works now, wait till you guys see this one!
    CheersSpoken like a true salesman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast