Thread: Saddle Tanks?

restofreak
    Wanted to buy..1 pair of round aluminum saddle tanks for a Hondo flat , fair to good condition. Anyone?

I have a set of 11 gallon lightning manufactured tanks, comming out of a Southwind Tunnel, they have new Imco flat bottom saddle mounts. They are in very decent shape, and do not leak.

AJ
    Wanted to buy..1 pair of round aluminum saddle tanks for a Hondo flat , fair to good condition. Anyone?
    I have a pair of stainless, I think they are 8 gals each. I am out of town right now I will contact you when we get back.

restofreak
    Thanks Sleek..I'd be interested in those..how much, any pics? And I see you work in aerospace...I am a prototyper on the D-jet program for Diamond. Ditto for you as well AJ...how much and would you have pics? Thanks to you both.

Small world... We are a service center for the twinstar, and hope to be one for the D jet as well. 20 plus years electro/mechanical (avionics systems) in general/business aviation aircraft.

restofreak
    Hey..that's cool,it is a small world and getting smaller everyday. Your gonna love the d-jet...it's gonna kick the crap out of the market along with the DA50. Now back to business...lol. How much for the tanks?

$250.00 for the pair, I'll be in Birch Run MI. in late January, for the MHB winter party.

DetroitJim
    Restofreak! You're still around. I still have the scoop you made, used the white seats for years. When are you going to make it to a Michigan Hot Boat weekend?
    DJ

Outnumbered
    Got any pics of the tanks? I am interested. Thanks.

restofreak
    Restofreak! You're still around. I still have the scoop you made, used the white seats for years. When are you going to make it to a Michigan Hot Boat weekend?
    DJ
    Yup..still around man....good to see you are too! Just real busy with work and home reno's. Hope your getting good use out of your scoop and seats!! Wait till you see my little online catalog of new stuff..variety of scoop styles, buckets, paddles, battery trays, grab handle, driveline cover and throttle pedal ...all in clear coated carbon fibre!!! Pretty sweet looking stuff.
    I'm dying to make it to one of those gatherings, problem is I sold my wriedt this spring to pay for home reno's and my other stuff ain't running yet, but I'm just starting to gather parts so that's a good thing. Keep me posted on when you guys are getting together next year, if I don't have anything running maybe I'll just come out to hang out.
    Cheers!