Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 second high point championship IHBA... Who won?

steveo143
    Who the fock are you ass clown?

roscoe p coltraine
    All this throttle stop talk has me thinkin my partrol car must have one cause even with a hemi i still aint much faster than my old 318 i replaced might have to have cooter take a look at it.Cause them duke boys are still faster
    Lot lizard i thought i ran over you and sqaushed you with my front tire when i left the used car lot!:sqeyes:

cole runner
    Lots of cornfields out this way, true enough. But, I've never plowed a field in my life. I do jobs I find fun like Fly, Military Intelligence, Combat Engineer, and now Recruit. Why heck, I've even got my Substitute Teaching Cert. So, let me help educate you cole runner. Punctuation and grammer have nothing to do with computer skills; it has to do with school and paying attention in school. As for you throwing me out of anything, I doubt it highly. And you never did say where Lot Lizard could just borrow a 20 year old 7 second boat. Heck if someone is that nice, maybe they'd let me try it. And please don't think I don't like you, I don't even know you. I rarely meet anyone I don't like. Some I like when I meet them, some I like when they leave. I will confess that when I'm bored I do like to stir a little.
    dont get me wrong its all in good fun we all are boat guys i love busting chops so you can keep busting mine i dont mind we all are making some fun and what should be a fun new years day i could bench press you though there is alot you dont know about me but cool deal i like anyone who can stir it up so keep up the good work

Fiat48
    Anybody seen Brodie?
    Or Mike Oxbig.
    Surely they can shed some light.

They are probably in the shed swapping plug wires and coils by now with empty cans of sure start strewn on the floor and jumpers off the 77 caddie.

......Were they swapping 4-7,,,,,3-2............20 years ago??

Fiat48
    That be about 1987. I remember some wife swapping going on but no 4&7 swap. But then maybe Jerry Dorman did it as he was always cutting edge.

scumdaddy1
    the redwood city crew just got BIGGER :devil:

That be about 1987. I remember some wife swapping going on but no 4&7 swap. But then maybe Jerry Dorman did it as he was always cutting edge.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT TIME RACING
    I will tell that mouth wideopen lad one thing, and read very carefully. Bring that heavy sled you call a boat to Camp West New Years Eve, with your stupid ass RWC group and $1000 cash and we'll settle this thing being you are such a badd ass. If your boat runs half as good as your mouth you have a 10% chance.
    LL
    Now that's racin' words if I ever heard em... lot lizzie's seams alittle antzy all of a sudden....
    HEY GUESS WHO ! THAT ALL SOUNDS FAMILIAR WHAT DO YOU THING DO YOU HAVE A WALLET ( ITS LESS THEN A MONTH AWAY I WAITING )