Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: an fitting size...?

Riverat84
    yo...whats the size of the an fittings that are on the hydraulic cylindar for the jet trim systems? i have the ugly brass ones, but want to convert all of them to some nice blue ones...what are the two thread sizes on them? thanx.
    Reid

Duane HTP
    Depends upon who's kit it is. But most of them are;
    1/8" pipe thread
    4 AN fittings

BrendellaJet
    Ive got an old bennett pump and those are the sizes on mine. Just recentlyswitched to the braided lines from Superdave-awsome setup that looks tits.

RCB19
    If your going to convert to an fittings for under the water use I would suggest going with stainless. The anodized aluminum fittings corrode pretty bad if they are constantly under water. Electrolysis eats them pretty bad. Even if you trailer your boat every day.

BrendellaJet
    The kits SD sells are stainless

RCB19
    SD knows.

Riverat84
    ok, SUPERDAVE chime in on this! how much does he charge for the outside kit? i want the blue pretty ones that will match my boat...also, is it possible to get the ones that screw into the TA?...ill buy them right now..
    Reid

BrendellaJet
    I forget what I paid, I went with the inside & outside. My concern was leaks, the bling is secondary. The fittings are polished stainless, not annodized aluminum fittings.

speedymopars
    And if you do any braided hose, spring the extra couple of bucks and get the teflon hise instead of the normal rubber. The rubber wears out in a few years, and you are stuck, the teflon doesn't wear out in our lifetimes...

Riverat84
    And if you do any braided hose, spring the extra couple of bucks and get the teflon hise instead of the normal rubber. The rubber wears out in a few years, and you are stuck, the teflon doesn't wear out in our lifetimes...
    ok, ill get the whole inside and outside...does superdave build the nice teflon ones?
    Reid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast